Mushroom Capsules

TheWineguy

Anyone get their hands on those mushrooms a guy called Jack was selling?

They were dried out and put in capsules, think he was based in Michaels Mead campsite.

Jesus christ we had a bad trip off them. Literally out of action for 5/6 hours on Friday afternoon. Not ideal way to kick off the music for the weekend. Have done mushrooms before but not this way and was horrible. Wondering if anyone else was unlucky enough to come across them or maybe it was just us that had a bad trip.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure the guy on the Sunday afternoon by the John Peel stage who was running around in tears,scared witless and shouting "I know what's happening,I know what's going on" would agree 're hallucinogens at a festival being a bad idea. This was before security bundled him and took him down and carted him off

(Presumably to the medic tent) :( :(

Sad/bad times

I remember buying some type of Shroom of a guy in a chat forum like this, was called Dirty Circus, preceeded by Squatjuice?

They were not ure popular Shroom, absolutely destroyed everyone for a good 6 hours.

Would never ever do.them at a festival of Glastonbury size.

How bad have some of your trips been?

Because in the past I've never had a good experience, mine are always fucking terrifying and traumatising. Maybe it says a lot about me...

Some people just aren't built for psychedelics. It doesn't say that much about you. In my experience it's more about brain chemistry than psychology, but I would steer clear of them in the future from what you've said.

How bad have some of your trips been?

Because in the past I've never had a good experience, mine are always fucking terrifying and traumatising. Maybe it says a lot about me...

The worst experience I've had has actually been from weed. I was very close to calling an ambulance.

I've never been too bad with shrooms, the last time I insisted on walking around Pennards for 2 hours thinking I was talking to my boyfriend via my mind. My brain was going a million miles per hour and it was horrible, but I knew it would pass. It shook my mind up for a while afterwards though.

Anyone get their hands on those mushrooms a guy called Jack was selling?

They were dried out and put in capsules, think he was based in Michaels Mead campsite.

Jesus christ we had a bad trip off them. Literally out of action for 5/6 hours on Friday afternoon. Not ideal way to kick off the music for the weekend. Have done mushrooms before but not this way and was horrible. Wondering if anyone else was unlucky enough to come across them or maybe it was just us that had a bad trip.

I'd have thought the problem with powdered shrooms is you don't know what you're getting. You'd hope for psilocybin (cubies), but it might have been fly agaric (legal but a completely different chemical).

Edited by CardiffWanderer

The worst experience I've had has actually been from weed. I was very close to calling an ambulance.

I've never been too bad with shrooms, the last time I insisted on walking around Pennards for 2 hours thinking I was talking to my boyfriend via my mind. My brain was going a million miles per hour and it was horrible, but I knew it would pass. It shook my mind up for a while afterwards though.

Did you mix with anything? Had 2CB recently?

Not as bad as a mate of mine who tripped so badly he believed he'd seen hell. He was telling me that he went to hell but found a way to pardon his way back!

I wanna laugh but bad trips can really go this way...

Edited by Matt42

I encountered a chap outside the Bar opposite Williams Green on the Thursday? Who was obviously tripping badly. He was looking very worried and confused. He was on his own and dressed only in shots and TShirt. It was about 2am. I didn't want to leave him without checking he was ok so I went up to him and asked him if he needed any help. Unfortunately that was the worst thong I could have done because he thought I was Satan. He was petrified of me and was cowering behind people and signs and benches and anything he could find to get me out of sight. I had to leave him because I was making it worse but I did let security know so they could keep an eye on him.

I encountered a chap outside the Bar opposite Williams Green on the Thursday? Who was obviously tripping badly. He was looking very worried and confused. He was on his own and dressed only in shots and TShirt. It was about 2am. I didn't want to leave him without checking he was ok so I went up to him and asked him if he needed any help. Unfortunately that was the worst thong I could have done because he thought I was Satan. He was petrified of me and was cowering behind people and signs and benches and anything he could find to get me out of sight. I had to leave him because I was making it worse but I did let security know so they could keep an eye on him.

See that's what makes it harder, if someone's tripping out bad I guess the only thing you can really do is just let them ride it out :/