Site pictures post Festival....

Swine_Glasto2014

Leading upto the festival there was numerous pictures from the air and ground.

Albeit a bit of a downer but any chance you guys who are still there, or passing or flying over could get some pictures of the pack down?

Just interested too see how quick it comes down as opposed too going up.

Monday night. Has to walk a friends teenage girl from ours to her SE Corner crew camping. She said it was too scary to go on her own.

She was right. Walking through the Unfair Ground with all the lights off was like being on a 1970's Scooby Doo set in an abandoned haunted fairground. My battery died on my phone after these pics. Wish I could have taken more. The light levels were much lower than it looks in the photos.

DSC_0344_zpsopfzqvbu.jpg

DSC_0346_zpsbggpjuxq.jpg

DSC_0349_zpstr9sz7g2.jpg

DSC_0352_zps4dpgtiwm.jpg

Park Monday lunch time

DSC_0328_zpssagmgd7j.jpg

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

Bloody hell, they could do after Glastonbury scary night tours...

They really could. Monday night there are a few crew parties going on but on the Tuesday after midnight there is a really eerie atmosphere over many areas of the site. Genuinely rather creepy as all the lights of the 'attractions' are off and there is just the distant path/road lighting left.

Wish I'd had the energy and a charged phone to go for a really good wander to take more pics. 

They really could. Monday night there are a few crew parties going on but on the Tuesday after midnight there is a really eerie atmosphere over many areas of the site. Genuinely rather creepy as all the lights of the 'attractions' are off and there is just the distant path/road lighting left.

Wish I'd had the energy and a charged phone to go for a really good wander to take more pics. 

When are most people off site by? Is there a few parties still happening Tuesday night or does it die right down and the only people left are staying offsite?

When are most people off site by? Is there a few parties still happening Tuesday night or does it die right down and the only people left are staying offsite?

There's always a party of some sort each night the following week. 

Loads of crew left until the Thurs and more punters seem to realise that leaving on the Tues is a good option for rest/extra party night/no traffic jams etc.

Stone circle always awash with a huge herd of dribbling and confused casualties on the Mon night.

Just as you go into the Unfair Ground from the Railway Track.

Aaaah that explains why I don't remember it - was hectic as when I went past there.

Great pics, it's as creepy as I imagined it might be. Must be very odd as sections of market disappear and fields seem to change shape

There's always a party of some sort each night the following week. 

Loads of crew left until the Thurs and more punters seem to realise that leaving on the Tues is a good option for rest/extra party night/no traffic jams etc.

Stone circle always awash with a huge herd of dribbling and confused casualties on the Mon night.

Really? I thought security started to round people up and boot them off site by around 6pm Monday....

Great pics - really different kind of shots and theme which I have never seen before on here I think. Eerie - like post-apocalypse or impending zombie plague... Yet, somehow sad too - like a house where all the children have left home and gone :(