Is it ok to be bricking it about oct tickets already

Respectfatfrog

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spend ages trying to plan to do all the right techniques, adopt as many of the Geeky Techie Chat tips as I can understand (About 5%), wake up far too early, drink moderately the night before, optimistically try seetickets at about 7am, and at around 8:50 all sense and planning are out the window, get into some sort of psychotic zone and haven't any concept of time or space....

I spend ages trying to plan to do all the right techniques, adopt as many of the Geeky Techie Chat tips as I can understand (About 5%), wake up far too early, drink moderately the night before, optimistically try seetickets at about 7am, and at around 8:50 all sense and planning are out the window, get into some sort of psychotic zone and haven't any concept of time or space....

This is me too, spend ages getting everything organised and then it all turns into a mad panic

I wish I could be bloody organised, but no-one has replied to my texts about registration details. I'm only trying on Sunday so there's time, but bloody hell.

I had some hangover anxiety yesterday and it seems to morphed into a general ticket anxiety that won't go away. Fun times.

Been scrolling through but can't find anything about it. We have two of us going from Brighton and one from Nottingham on coaches. Am I right in thinking we need separate booking pages for the two destinations? 

This thread has got me in a panic all over again. I keep testing the refresh button on the See page just incase and it's only ten to three! What a twonk I am.

Been scrolling through but can't find anything about it. We have two of us going from Brighton and one from Nottingham on coaches. Am I right in thinking we need separate booking pages for the two destinations?

This thread has got me in a panic all over again. I keep testing the refresh button on the See page just incase and it's only ten to three! What a twonk I am.

You can only do one destination at a time sadly.

I've refreshed mine loads! In four hours it'll be over...

You can only do one destination at a time sadly.

I've refreshed mine loads! In four hours it'll be over...

Thanks Zoomusicgirl, thought that was the case. Nuts.

Yes, it will thank God unless we have to go through the trauma again on Sunday and again at the resales like last year. Arrrrrrgggghhh!!!!! Good luck!

Hey, hello, yes i did have a good one.  A different one.  I was ill on the run up and it was touch and go whether i'd get there, but did, albeit a 'dry' festival!!  Sorry not to have made contact and said Hi, the CV pass organisation was all a little hectic!

Hey Bonedaddy, I was just scrolling through my previous posts on this thread and saw your reply. Glad you got there, even if it was a dry one! Are you going this year? Your name always pops into my head nowadays when T-Day comes around!

Thanks Zoomusicgirl, thought that was the case. Nuts.

Yes, it will thank God unless we have to go through the trauma again on Sunday and again at the resales like last year. Arrrrrrgggghhh!!!!! Good luck!

Yes fingers crossed! I'm going to be in the countryside on Sunday with very limited Internet access...

Good luck all!

Went for many years on the trot and then missed 2014 and 2015 due to failing to get tickets in the October sale (didn't try with the resales as had already made other plans).... so even though I'm a seasoned Glastonbury-goer I feel a little out of practice and am not feeling particularly confident about this evening/Sunday. But I am determined to return in 2016, and have faith that desperation to get tickets is always rewarded. I've bought in April resales and last minute May sales before.... But yeah not feeling too hot about tonight.

Are people helping each other out to get tickets tonight? I'm not trying for myself till Sunday but am in front of my computer tonight if anyone needs a hand. I've helped, and been helped by people on this site before (mostly Bonedaddy) so believe I'm trustworthy! :-)

Are people helping each other out to get tickets tonight? I'm not trying for myself till Sunday but am in front of my computer tonight if anyone needs a hand. I've helped, and been helped by people on this site before (mostly Bonedaddy) so believe I'm trustworthy! :-)

Not trying for myself till Sunday but happy to try for others tonight too! Pm your reg details and let's see what I can do

Very kind of you, I've PM'd you