Is it ok to be bricking it about oct tickets already

Respectfatfrog

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going for Coach, wish I could select a departure time, last year half of our camp didn't arrive till gone 6pm, luckily we'd taken their tents down for them.

This is the problem. All of my glasto buddies are going by coach this year, and all from different locations. No way will we get our usual spot all together under 'the tree'!

Coach goers should feel sympathy for us main-salers.

Imagine how weird it is for a Glasto sale to be happening and we just.. ignore it!

Well not really. It's your choice! We could drive next year but after waiting for the main sale - and failing - in 2013 I'd never not take the opportunity to have two shots if needed again.

Mind you I shouldn't be encouraging people should I... stick with the main sale! :)

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

Well not really. It's your choice! We could drive next year but after waiting for the main sale - and failing - in 2013 I'd never not take the opportunity to have two shots if needed again.

Mind you I shouldn't be encouraging people should I... stick with the main sale! :)

Indeed. I think I'm going to try in both sales, just can't take the risk.

Last day at work today then of on a last ditch summer holiday to Greece before returning next Saturday. Just enough time to dust off the laptop and get everything set up for Sunday, I'm glad I'm going to be away as it will hopefully take my mind off of it.

Praying easy jet don't go bust and those Icelandic volcanoes behave themselves.

Last day at work today then of on a last ditch summer holiday to Greece before returning next Saturday. Just enough time to dust off the laptop and get everything set up for Sunday, I'm glad I'm going to be away as it will hopefully take my mind off of it.

Praying easy jet don't go bust and those Icelandic volcanoes behave themselves.

Ha sitting on a beach in Thailand at present discussing ticket strategy...home next Saturday too and wondering whether jetlag will work for or against us on Sunday morning!