Proposal ideas?

fyvie4

Would love peoples thoughts/ideas on this if possible? My girlfriend and I are going to T in the Park next week and I'm thinking about proposing while we're there...not the most romantic venue I realise but it was our first festival together and the point where we both realised if we can live in a tent in the rain and not kill each other then we must be on to a winner :)

Anyway, I'm racking my brain to think of ideas and the main one seems to be at the top of the big wheel on one of the nights, we are limited on help as there is only us 2 going up so any help would be brilliant!

Any bands playing you both really love? Could try get in contact and ask them to bring you up on stage to do it. Might work especially if they're a smaller band playing in BBC Introducing or T Break.

Top of the wheel at night would be good.

Whatever you do, hope it goes well, and congratulations.

Would love peoples thoughts/ideas on this if possible? My girlfriend and I are going to T in the Park next week and I'm thinking about proposing while we're there...not the most romantic venue I realise but it was our first festival together and the point where we both realised if we can live in a tent in the rain and not kill each other then we must be on to a winner :)

Anyway, I'm racking my brain to think of ideas and the main one seems to be at the top of the big wheel on one of the nights, we are limited on help as there is only us 2 going up so any help would be brilliant!

Might be worth trying to contact The Sun or Daily Record? They could probably pull a few strings and get you somewhere special for it (on the basis that they could run a story on it obviously).

Better taking the lass for a meal at Gleneagles instead of proposing at TITP.  She'll never hear you at the top of the big wheel when they pump out Oasis constantly at volume 11 from the pay booth.  Also think bands etc stay clear of proposals etc during their sets.

I once saw a video where a guy spoke to a lot of people around him when his girlfriend went to the toilet. He gave loads of people flowers. Then when his girlfriend came back they all gave his gf flowers as she walked back to the tent. Obviously she was really confused and didn't know what was going on, then when she got back to the tent. He was there on his knee ready to propose. That would be really good, and in very festival spirit

My pals got married in Kinross registry office before we all got a limo back to T, priority entrance and they got to stand in the wings for the Stereophonics, wedding dress etc stil on. Was a great day. They contacted the Daily Record who helped a fair bit, especially with getting us all back in again. I was late and ran to Kinross in a kilt and it was roasting. not recommended :)