Setup well underway at Strathallan Castle (aerial photos)

CharlieD89

I thought it had been confirmed that it wasn't coming back this year. Looks like The Tennent's Arms place is replacing it and the Palm Stage.

Think the TA is just replacing the Palm stage,could be wrong though.

JS67423696.jpg

Really good image to show where exactly Pink campsite in in relation to arena.

Great photo. Can anyone show where Tangerine Fields will be, having given in and forked out in the absence of a proper Citizen T for me and my 14 year old this year?? Further to that, how likely do folk think it that a Citizen T dedicated site will be reintroduced next year??? x

Can anyone in the know maybe use paint to draw on the pictures showing where the fence to protect the nests will be?  Trying to get my bearings

There was a thread last week where I had drawn the red line of were the fence would be. Think it's in a thread called 'how to post a pic on here'. I'm on my phone just now so can't get it and post it on this thread.

Great photo. Can anyone show where Tangerine Fields will be, having given in and forked out in the absence of a proper Citizen T for me and my 14 year old this year?? Further to that, how likely do folk think it that a Citizen T dedicated site will be reintroduced next year??? x

Blue 1 is the dedicated Citizen T area.