Randoms - Can we put a name to the face 2015?

Bisque

This thread could fall flat on its face:

Anyone got any pictures or stories of random people they met or acts, artists, stages attended at Glastonbury that we could possibly put a name to?

Anyone think they found "the one" only for them to disappear?

I got a few twitter & facebook followers add me as they wrote their @'s on me but I have so many from this year.

Not sure what the opinion on uploading pics of other people on here but I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Didn't see any efest t-shirts this year :-(

Someone stole my sunglasses before Chems and I found her facebook and she'd been uploading pictures of herself in them. Fml.

I got the names of some people I met, but upon fond by their facebooks saw several awful photos of me that they'd uploaded, and held off on the friend requests.

Edit: I knew the first girl's name because she added herself on my snapchat. I'm not that good of a stalker.

Edited by Will-2609

Maria in the Acid House, you really are very pretty but I don't think your friends liked me.

Imogen, thanks for the half bean at Genosys during Four Tet.

Ottie, was nice to meet you I hope that you and your friend enjoyed my spare.

And to the girl in the bottom bar at the back of the Rabbit Hole who ripped her top off in front of me while I was dancing my ass off. They were beautiful, but I got distracted when Emily Eavis and Lars Ulrich walked past you at the same time.

Took a photo for a couple of girls on the weds night at The Common - was in the queue for the club between the cave and the temple. Got talking to one of them for quite a bit whilst standing in the queue, forgot her name but think she said they were all from Truro. My mates decided they wanted to bugger off and I had no idea how to get back to the tent, so stupidly followed.

If you happen to be reading this, you were super hot and I should've stayed!

Maria in the Acid House, you really are very pretty but I don't think your friends liked me.

Imogen, thanks for the half bean at Genosys during Four Tet.

Ottie, was nice to meet you I hope that you and your friend enjoyed my spare.

And to the girl in the bottom bar at the back of the Rabbit Hole who ripped her top off in front of me while I was dancing my ass off. They were beautiful, but I got distracted when Emily Eavis and Lars Ulrich walked past you at the same time.

Thanks to Andy, the jock, Brian, the straight-A student, John, the lovable rogue, Claire, the cheerleader...oh wait, that was The Breakfast Club.

Met a nice fella, Brian Connolly on Wednesday night at the Rum Shack, big into trance music and he joined our group outside for a couple of hours and we all chatted nonsense

Met a lovely girl at the Libertines and we had a nice singalong and I showed her my Libertines tattoo and chatted for a bit

I saw a bald or shaven headed chap in an efests tshirt coming out of the Stone Circle on Wednesday night as we were going in. Wanted to say hello but it was very busy and we were moving in separate directions.

This was me, 50% shaven, 50% bald :) I was on the hunt for those candles that everyone seemed to have.

Excellent thread, but sorry I'm none of the above, despite my fleeting appearance in an e-fests t-shirt on Wednesday.

My random, which rather boringly involves neither sex nor drugs and the merest hint of rock'n'roll ... Shrinel after Molotov Jukebox on the Hell Stage, you were rolling in and I was tottering out, I was greeted with the brightest smile of the weekend. Can't remember why I was in such a hurry but regrettably I didn't stop for a chat, maybe still feeling a bit awkward after Nat singled me out. It looked like you were having a great time!

I'm trying to work out who the young lad with efest tee who asked for directions to south park site whilst walking through Dairy, as me & the fella were putting our flag up when he asked but I didn't stupidly ask who he was :(

Spoke to a few randoms (but never remember names), remember talking to 2 women in between Motorhead - Libs - Flo who were stood next to use near speaker rigs, they were really enjoying themselves but tbh other conversations a bit fuzzy lol