First time at T

eflynn

Does anyone actually check ID on entry? Me and my friend are 17, and I don't fancy taking my passport and I don't have any of the other ID they take - is it risky going without any? I'd say I looked my age (although we're trying to blag child tickets on the train up there) can anyone enlighten me?

Also: what are the bag checks like? Want to bring alcohol ofcourse, but it would be heartbreaking to get searched and then turned down when we've made the 6 hour journey up there

Does anyone actually check ID on entry? Me and my friend are 17, and I don't fancy taking my passport and I don't have any of the other ID they take - is it risky going without any? I'd say I looked my age (although we're trying to blag child tickets on the train up there) can anyone enlighten me?

Also: what are the bag checks like? Want to bring alcohol ofcourse, but it would be heartbreaking to get searched and then turned down when we've made the 6 hour journey up there

You only have to be 16 to go in so if you're 17 you shouldn't have much of a problem.

As for the boos, myself and many others have all gone in at 16 and 17 and been fine, was ID'd both times but they don't care really, just said I should bring it next time or something, unless your got drugs they don't care.

Saying that, even if they did care and wanted to take the boos off you, that is all that would happen, you would still get in.

Firstly You're driving me insane writting booze as boos.

Other than that I think it's a good idea to have your Id with you as proof of person, Ive never seen any of the younger ones being Id. Even getting into T we never mind if a younger group attach onto us to get in no problem. If you're worried talk to an older group and ask if you can walk in with them

First went to T with one other friend when we were both 15 and got in no problem. As for alcohol being taken off you it isn't really common you have to be quite unlucky for it to happen, you might not even get searched at all, I've only been searched once in 4 years

Edited by taylorswift