Spotted at Glasto - Who did you see?

pentura

There's obviously so much more to do at Glastonbury than celeb spotting but interesting to see who was out and about on site. Who did you see?

Here's mine..

I was standing right beside Jarvis Cocker watching Spiritualized on Saturday night. Pretty sure nobody noticed he was there

Mike Scott from the Waterboys not long after their set wandering around the markets near the Pyramid

Edited by pentura

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw what looked like Bradley Cooper again this year, just before I left Motorhead for Run The Jewels.

Also met the main man Eavis for the first time ever on the Friday afternoon in The Rabbit Hole just after King Gizzard

Edited by Space Shanty

Daniel Radcliffe walking about (i think it was him)

Top of Kim kardashians head on the Saturday (we believe)

One direction by the side of James Bay

lily allen just wandering about, was too fucked to be bothered to ask for a photo.

Oh and the big man himself! (See photo)

Edited by Matt42

Saw Cara Delevigne and entourage trying to go the wrong way through the SE Corner and were duly told it didn't matter which wristband she had.

Spotted Daisy Lowe in Shangri-La

Annie Mac and Sara Cox at Silver Hayes bar

Saw Peace at about 5am off their tree near to Stone Circle one night

Didn't stop any for a photo as they all looked like they were enjoying their weekend and felt it was inappropriate to keep interrupting them!

No we saw Jarvis Cocker during spiritualised too ;)

Ruby Wax wandering round the stone circle.

Craig Charles in Suimmerville and again somewhere else

Tom Stade in Theatre and Circus fields

Michael Eavis in the theatre and circle fields

The man himself on the track on sunday afternoon.

Harley from Rizzle kicks watching Jamie T by the ice cream van. 

Kevin Eldon carrying a small child past the Green Room Bar (assume/hope it was his child!)

One of the Paul brothers (Rugby) outside the cider bus before paul weller.

Got told to hurry up with my order at the Green Room Bar (I was fairly spangled) by 'that bloke from the carling black label adverts' the one that says 'I bet he drinks carling black label' (only people over 30 will get this) he's also 'that bloke that had a small speaking role in every comedy show in the 80s'. Pretty sure no one can beat this last one!

Edited by Smash Williams

Yup, twirling a crystal ball around.

Saw him and the Dalai Lama in the Holts. Something in the air at that part of the site.

Thats Dan Tastic Glastonbury - he's on here and paints the bins for charity, I stopped to speak with him i the healing fields on Thursday to say thank you for bin painting ;-)

I'm sure I seen Chris Bosh of Miami Heat fame walking towards the pyramid from West Holts

He's massive

Even checked his Twitter and he'd been to Stone Henge on the Monday so was probably him

MAD

Edited by CraigyLee