Sunday Legend 2016

O'Doyle Rules

Reviews of his solo tour were all pretty salutary. Sounds like in a longer show he gets his daughter to step up on a couple of things like Chain Reaction so that he can warm up the falsetto again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopmusic/10355702/Barry-Gibb-02-Arena-review.html

The camera never lies, but I dunno if phone footage always gets that close to the truth, either.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's Elton or Queen so I can laugh in my dad's face when he asks me what shite Glastonbury have booked next year.

Actually he was impressed by Dolly and Jack White last year, and Foos and The Who this year (until he picked me up on Monday and told me he watched it and they were "old"), but to have one of his favourite ever artists would be funny.

Alice Cooper please

Loads of back catalogue, an entertaining onstage presence, toes the line between credible and entertainment

I'd also suggest Slade, but it needs to be a proper lineup and not some blokes who roadied for em in the seventies with Dave Hill and no Noddy Holder!