How much alcohol should you bring?

brandonm

There is no specific limit, however depending on whether you get a bastard security guy or not you may be stopped from taking stuff in. 

Personally I'm going for 4l of Spirits and 4 crates of Kopperberg. Wouldn't usually take so much vodka but planning on trying to get some into the arena so accounting for some i may get confiscated.

I always plan a bit extra incase I don't get my cans/vodka in aswell xD

Think I'm taking a litre of vodka, bag of wine, 8-12 cans for the journey down etc. then got 8 cans each day from Be Chilled.

Got to remember you drink in the arena for hours so that takes away a lot of your day/need for booze if you don't get any drink in past security.

Crazy how much people go about on the Sunday dishing out booze because they've taken far too much.

Festival Freak, any tips on smuggling it in the arena?  Tried the cans down the wellies and waistband job last time but both times they found it and confiscated it, would prefer to take some in rather than pay daft prices but I don't seem to be able to get it past lol 

Festival Freak, any tips on smuggling it in the arena?  Tried the cans down the wellies and waistband job last time but both times they found it and confiscated it, would prefer to take some in rather than pay daft prices but I don't seem to be able to get it past lol 

Get a 500ml bottle, fill it up about 2 thirds with vodka, squish it up so it's a bit thinner and then stick it down your trousers.

Usually blokes that aren't gonna wanna me feeling around your tackle.

Majorly pissed off this year as they don't search you coming in from The Residence usually but using the same entrance as the main camp site this year so back to trying to sneak it in. The best bet is to get the resealable capri sun pouches & fill them with spirits, you can get a half bottle in them.

I slam a few cans/wine/vodka down my crotch and hope for the best. I was successful all but once last year IIRC.

Just got to keep walking for a bit before whipping out your stealthy smuggle - a lot of people do that and get it confiscated. 

If your camping with girls you can get them to put stuff on them and then get them to go to a guy as they can't search a girl. This generally only works at busy times though otherwise girls will be directed to girl stewards.