Crazy T Shirts this year

jjs999jjs

Ok so after a lull of around 12years, an old fart is arriving at T in the park with his mate. 

We won two VIP tickets from a case of tennents (it was lovely) so we are on our way.

I created a wee cheeky T shirt which contains all the bands I care to see, so if you see us there give us a shout :)

Just shout hey Jack or hey Victor :) (not our names obviously)

THIS WILL BE ON MY T SHIRTtinthepark.jpg.

I grabbed a few songs from them due to 'someone constantly advertising how good they were' and am convinced. I would state that twin Atlantic are like WOW great band. (forgive my ignorance age is a killer, or so I heard) although I should be fine over the festival.

I've seen Twin Atlantic and Tijuana Bibles twice each. One is a good band that is fairy disappointing live and the other is a new band who are brilliant live. If they ever came to clash I know where I would be. I maybe a bit harsh on Twin Atlantic so I'll give them another couple of goes before tossing them into the "can't produce it live" category.

I've seen Twin Atlantic and Tijuana Bibles twice each. One is a good band that is fairy disappointing live and the other is a new band who are brilliant live. If they ever came to clash I know where I would be. I maybe a bit harsh on Twin Atlantic so I'll give them another couple of goes before tossing them into the "can't produce it live" category.

Listened to Tijuana Bibles and just not feeling it. Can you recommend some songs to listen to?

Are you in Tijuana Bibles?

Listened to Tijuana Bibles and just not feeling it. Can you recommend some songs to listen to?

They've only got about 8! to be honest if I'd heard their records first I'd be in the same boat. Live is a whole different ball game.

Are you in Tijuana Bibles?

No but they'd probably like to be in me :)

Looking forward to the Tijuana bibles, seen twin Atlantic twice, both times support acts. Once was blink 182 other I cannot recall the other but was disappointed both times....

They've only got about 8! to be honest if I'd heard their records first I'd be in the same boat. Live is a whole different ball game.

No but they'd probably like to be in me :)

Live is so different, went to see mogwai at barowlands last week was amazing live, if you let people listen to their albums they can be a hard listen....

Ok so after a lull of around 12years, an old fart is arriving at T in the park with his mate.

We won two VIP tickets from a case of tennents (it was lovely) so we are on our way.

I created a wee cheeky T shirt which contains all the bands I care to see, so if you see us there give us a shout :)

Just shout hey Jack or hey Victor :) (not our names obviously)

THIS WILL BE ON MY T SHIRTtinthepark.jpg.

Love this btw

Could someone recommend Tijuana Bibles best songs plz so I don't have to spend hours going thru the growers or the slow rollers, they got some up beat stuff?

They've only got about 8 songs. I like Toledo and Crucifiction.