Forsaken and taken?

H.M.V

So just thought I'd ask while its relatively fresh in our minds for next year, what do you wish you had left behind and also what do you wish you had of brought with you?

Hints to myself for next year are

Keep a change of clothes for travelling home (did it last year but somehow cocked it up this year)

More Rum less Gin (although it pains me to say it)

A fucking chair - just for at camp. Sitting on the grass is lovely but sometimes you need a chair stretch

Either camp closer but not too close to loo's or bring a lenor bottle for less painful mornings. 

Did pretty well on not having anything useless this year after the horror of bringing EVERYTHING last year and using nothing. which made a huge difference walking to the gate to leave, not regretting anything in my rucksack. 

Sure I'll think of more. 

Oh and moar glitter! Lol

Gonna have a think about this myself. My walk in was HORRIFIC. I had far too much - but alcohol in my main two bags was the biggest problem here.

A chair is as essential as a tent. I say this to my mates all the time. You need a camping chair for back at the tent! None of that carrying it to the stage bullshite though!:)