Winslow Leach

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kendrick Lamar - saw him at Leeds festival yesterday, I went for the day, he was brilliant. Probably the set of the day, had the crowd going crazy, brilliant delivery live, very humble on stage as well considering you knew you was watching something very special.

UPDATE:

Ticket

Radiohead

My Nu Leng

Tom Demac

Eats Everything (in some capacity)

Bicep

Dusky

Biffy Clyro

Disclosure 

Chvrches

Slaves

Wolf Alice

Tame Impala

Frank Ocean

Sigur Ros

The Weeknd

Hard to add to that.

Don't remember you being such a dance head, Matt. Good shout on Bicep, I could take or leave them before but Just is a total, utter banger.

Don't remember you being such a dance head, Matt. Good shout on Bicep, I could take or leave them before but Just is a total, utter banger.

Oh it really, really is.

EDIT: Just realised what a non post that is. Sorry.

Edited by OBface

They'd be perfect for the wow tent I reckon! Discovered them through Apple music so it's definitely something I'd recommend! Found some tremendous new music on there!

Oh it really, really is.

EDIT: Just realised what a non post that is. Sorry.

They'd be perfect for the wow tent I reckon! Discovered them through Apple music so it's definitely something I'd recommend! Found some tremendous new music on there!

They were there this year, at The Temple on Sunday night. In fact I think I might have seen them but I have absolutely no memory of it, so they could have been amazing for all I know.

Did you not hear? Matt does illegal substances now. Of course he's a dance head.

think-of-the-children.jpg

They were there this year, at The Temple on Sunday night. In fact I think I might have seen them but I have absolutely no memory of it, so they could have been amazing for all I know.

They also did a b2b set with SMD at some point. I spectacularly missed both sets despite having vague plans to try and catch one of them. I think I was "having a nap".

They also did a b2b set with SMD at some point. I spectacularly missed both sets despite having vague plans to try and catch one of them. I think I was "having a nap".

I was "having a nap" during Todd Terje. A lovely, refreshing, non-chemically induced nap.

Bicep's Boiler Room set is A+, and the crowd actually properly go for it for a change. Favourite moment is the guy pretty openly chowing down on a pill 23 minutes in.

Edited by Winslow Leach

He's starting to change his stance on festivals a bit so hopefully they try to get him next year!

there aren't many acts i'd like to see at the farm more, but i just don't think there's a suitable venue for Sufjan - he'd have to headline a stage (can't see him just being shoved between two other acts), and the only one that seems right is the Park and he's probably too big for that now

I was pretty disappointed by the Sufjan show in Edinburgh.

His voice was drenched in echo to the point it was almost like he was singing through a vocoder - and a lot of the songs were re-arranged into plodding bombast rock that at point was a ringer for - I kid you not - Coldplay.

The encore was a bit better and it was great to hear things like John Wayne Gacy Jnr, but on the whole I came away a bit downbeat about it.

Granted, everyone else there seemed to like it.

I was pretty disappointed by the Sufjan show in Edinburgh.

His voice was drenched in echo to the point it was almost like he was singing through a vocoder

Tbf, this did annoy me on 1 or 2 songs (mainly Fourth of July). All of Me Wants All of You was reworked pretty badly too.

Minor grievances for me though