My realistic hopes for the top spots:

Radiohead

Muse

LCD Soundsystem

Sigur Rós 

Kendrick Lamar

The National

Foals

remove Muse for me, but yep, if i could just get these acts i probably wouldn't give a shit about what the rest of the lineup looked like

although considering they're all pretty much top 2 Pyramid/Other headliner acts, it's hard to see how they could all fit in without clashing, which would be just horrible

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

remove Muse for me, but yep, if i could just get these acts i probably wouldn't give a shit about what the rest of the lineup looked like

although considering they're all pretty much top 2 Pyramid/Other headliner acts, it's hard to see how they could all fit in without clashing, which would be just horrible

Oh yeah I couldn't get them all and be able to see them, but as many as possible would be nice.

Muse / Kendrick Lamar Friday Pyramid (LCD on Other for you non-Muse fans)

Radiohead / Foals Saturday Pyramid

Sigur Rós / The National Sunday Other

Easy.

Edit: Swap Sigur Rós and LCD Soundsystem because I've seen Sigur Rós already and they're busy on the Sunday.

Edited by Will-2609

• Radiohead
  • The Stone Roses
  • LCD Soundsystem
  • Bjork
  • Pusha T
  • Kendrick Lamar
  • Kamasi Washington
  • Iggy Pop & Josh Homme
  • James Blake
  • Stormzy
  • Wild Nothing
  • Savages
  • The Last Shadow Puppets
  • Tame Impala
  • Little Simz
  • Beck
  • Beach House
  • Deafheaven
  • Everything Everything
  • Sufjan Stephens
  • Father John Misty
  • Viet Cong
  • Young Fathers
  • Animal Collective
  • Flying Lotus
  • Mac Demarco
  • tUnE-yArDs
  • Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

And a few more...

22 acts here, if half played, I'd be happy 

Radiohead, Iggy Pop, Beck, Elton John, Diana Ross, The National, Sigur Ros,  New Order (though that looks likely), Aretha Franklin, Ice Cube, G.O.A.T., Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, Kurt Vile and the Violators, Kool and the Gang, Kendrick Lamar, PJ Harvey, Omar Souleyman, Ocean Colour Scene, Underworld, Eric Prydz, Carl Cox, Claude VonStroke........ and Adele (my friend is using a week of her honeymoon to come to Glastonbury, it would be good for her if Adele played)

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

• 3 weeks later...

Passed a few minutes in work. ..

Acts

New Order
The Coup
Lauryn Hill
Afroman
Noely Gs Birds
Ice Cube
Earth Wind & Fire
Kate Tempest
Jamiroquai
Tame Impala
The Roots The National

DJS
Solomun, John Talabot, Joris Voorn, Bicep, Daft Punk dj set, 2manyDJs, Maceo Plex, Hosh, Eric Prydz, Guy Gerber, John Digweed, Green velvet 

Comedians

Dave Chappelle, JB Smoove, 
Donnell Rawlings

Site Improvements (it is a wish list..)

More Screens at the pyramid, have 2 stacked in the current position  (or large vertical rectangular ones) with the ones the have now next to them, Pyramid field is near enough perfect either way though

Rethink of The Other Stage, zero atmosphere if your more than 50/60 meters back, regardless of whose playing or what time, it's not sloped like the pyramid though which seems to have great atmosphere near enough anywhere

Shangri-la - change it up Hell stage was rubbish last year and heaven not much better, small venues like Shangrilati where amazing though, so either give them slightly more space or add 1/2 more and have them stay open till 8 fri/sat aswell

Also too many high profile DJs playing in the low capacity Love Bullets venue with the hour long ques for entry into LBHQ causing the majority of crowd flow issues at the back of Shangri-la, have a bigger % of these acts playing on the Hell Stage, common sense having the biggest acts on the biggest stage

Unfairground - Have a venue of similar size of Bez's Acid House (which was great last year but long waiting times) in same field there seems to room if get rid of those pointless fair game thingieos

The Park - Have some of the tents (Stonebridge etc) stay open later will help with distribution of crowds in the night

The Common - Slowly becoming the best late area, increase the temples size/capacity if possibly and squeeze in another venue, seems to enough space there especially with the dead space in glasto latino

Former John Peel area - Have they already announced what's being put there? Just camping? If not then an outdoor cinema with one or 2 bars, possibly showing the euros etc

+ more bins at the stone circle!

Edited by lukemack

Just now, mb'satglasto said:

Think I'd feel a bit down if all of the following aren't on:

Radiohead

Tame Impala

Kendrick Lamar

Foals

Happy Mondays

Twenty One Pilots

Eric Prydz

Todd Terje

and no I haven't looked at their tour dates but aware that Kendrick playing is pretty much dead in the water!

Have your thrown twenty one pilots in there to catch people out? Cause that can't be a serious suggestion 

4 minutes ago, mb'satglasto said:

Think I'd feel a bit down if all of the following aren't on:

Radiohead

Tame Impala

Kendrick Lamar

Foals

Happy Mondays

Twenty One Pilots

Eric Prydz

Todd Terje

and no I haven't looked at their tour dates but aware that Kendrick playing is pretty much dead in the water!

You want ALL of them? You're going to feel a bit down, sorry.

Yea I worded that wrong. My bad. Meant if absolutely none of them were on...

Didn't mind a couple of songs off that Twenty One Pilots album Mezhyp1. Soz.

Actually if it's just them then I'd probably still be slightly sad.

dug myself a hole here haven't I...

RADIOHEAD WILL DO

oh and the coral as well.

I'd like to see

Grimes

Purity Ring

Metric

The Joy Formidable

Dirty Projectors

M83

Band of Horses

Public Service Broadcasting

Glitch Mob

I'm very tempted to go to BST to see Kendrick and Jamie XX, I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie XX was back this year, but I doubt you could do better than headlining the Park Stage for it feeling special and amazing, I heard Loud Places as I walked back to Pennard Hill, sounded incredible.

Edited by siweltrebor

Taking Emile's 'female artists' comment - here's my list of artists I'd like this year

Sia

Suzanne Vega

Foxes

Chvrches

Larkin Poe

Nina Nesbitt

Of Monsters & Men

Taylor Swift

Kate Bush

Rihanna

... but also would like

Stone Roses