Who 100% can't go next year?

Ex_ollie

I know I can't go until 2018 as I'm moving to Canada for 2 years in November. Bloody hope ME/EE keep it at Worthy until then. 

Anyone else already know similar? 

I'm also moving to Canada in October, congrats on getting your POE (probably a more stressful experience than trying to get Glasto tickets!) so no Glasto for me for awhile.  If you're moving anywhere near Banff, give me a shout.

Also, Canada's Shambhala is meant to be one of the best 'secret' festivals in the world.

I've applied for as many tickets as possible in the week leading up to Glastonbury. Looking to at least catch 1 Welsh game before June 20th/21st...

I'm waiting for the FAW allocation. We should get a fairly decent amount for each game (I think I read 5000 for the smallest grounds).

It'll be a kick in the nads if we have all our games early and go out in the first round though.

Are you going over to France for the whole thing then? We're thinking of going for a couple of group games if Scotland make it but that's onviously nowhere near guaranteed.

That's the plan. We're not applying for tickets though, as there's so many boundaries for us so we're gonna try and get tickets outside the ground for each game we go to.

It's not set in stone though, I'm still seeing if Glastonbury is possible. I might get a flight back on the Tuesday for it and risk missing the last game if we're drawn in group E or F.

Also, if our form continues we might even progress to a later stage. Who knows?

I'd say it's 99% likely I'll be missing Glastonbury, which is sad :( I'll be back for 2017 though! Sod's law says I don't get a ticket for then.

Edited by The Placid Casual

That's the plan. We're not applying for tickets though, as there's so many boundaries for us so we're gonna try and get tickets outside the ground for each game we go to.

It's not set in stone though, I'm still seeing if Glastonbury is possible. I might get a flight back on the Tuesday for it and risk missing the last game if we're drawn in group E or F.

Also, if our form continues we might even progress to a later stage. Who knows?

I'd say it's 99% likely I'll be missing Glastonbury, which is sad :( I'll be back for 2017 though! Sod's law says I don't get a ticket for then.

Fair enough, Wales definitely have a better chance than Scotland would of progressing past the group stage anyway :lol:

No point in me applying for tickets yet when we're nowhere near qualified so I'm hoping if we make it I can pick up some for 1 or 2 of rhe group games before coming back for Glastonbury.

I sais 2014 was my last one due to commitments, but I found the money.

I said this year was my last - now Im 90% certain to be trying for a ticket in october. It was by far my favourite that I have been to. My only issue is a lot of my friends are unable to go as 4 of them are getting married. (Yes to each other)

I don't know whether I want to go without everyone else. I will still be trying in October though

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Fair enough, Wales definitely have a better chance than Scotland would of progressing past the group stage anyway :lol:

No point in me applying for tickets yet when we're nowhere near qualified so I'm hoping if we make it I can pick up some for 1 or 2 of rhe group games before coming back for Glastonbury.

I hope you guys make it. I went up to Hampden for the '14 campaign. Your lot are a top set of fans, we were in a pub full of Scots right up to kick off singing Welsh & Scottish songs. A group kept giving me and my Dad whisky (how very Scottish ;) ) too. We stayed up with more Scots in the hotel til the early hours too. I'd never seen a bunch more gracious in defeat until the Belgians came to Cardiff recently.