The Gospel According To Ben The Newbie

bennyhana22

Hi guys

Thank you for your lovely sentiments in the Where's Ben? thread– again I feel very humbled to receive such nice comments. I am likely to write this in fits and starts, as work and real life get in the way, but I’m starting now. I have felt quite strange since arriving back and have not ‘wanted’ to post on, or even look at, the forum. I don’t know why. Maybe it was because to do so could only serve to reinforce the fact that the festival is now over; that all that anticipation has now expired. My account of Glastonbury will not be a downer, I promise, but there might be a bit of emotion…

So, where have I been? I arrived back home around 3pm on Monday and, since then, have been trying to make sense of what just happened to me. I am very slightly teary as I begin to write this. It has taken until now for me to feel that I wanted to write. I am still very tired and, it is becoming clear, entering a post-festival blues the like of which dwarfs everything that has preceded it! If the up of Glastonbury is unprecedented, logic suggests that the come down will be no different!

Anyway, enough of the melancholy. How was it for me? I think it would be reasonable to say that I ‘did’ just about as much as anyone could, for a first Glastonbury.

Reading through some of this as I write I realise, increasingly, that this is absurdly long, incredibly self-indulgent, and probably bloody annoying for most readers. Well, 1. Don’t read it, I won’t be offended! 2. Don’t have a pop- people have suggested they wanted to know what my festival was like. 3. I promise never to write in such a self-indulgent way again!

WEDNESDAY

A good start! Met a lovely Welsh girl called Kim at the coach pick-up in Birmingham, and we entertained one another all the way there. She was a second-timer, and very tolerant of my absurd levels of hysteria. Seeing the Tor was a real thrill. On such a beautifully sunny day, the sight of that coming into view signalled my proper arrival at a place imagined for so long. Slight frustration then ensured as Dave the Driver clearly did not know the way to the Bus and Coach Station and Gate A! Encouraged by a frickin’ annoying woman at the front who was reinforcing his directional incompetence, a few of the veterans started to pipe up, gently but firmly getting Dave back on track. Then the super fence was in view, we were parking up and I WAS AT GLASTONBURY.

The queue to get in moved quickly, and after giving Kim a quick kiss and thanking her for making the journey such fun, I headed right on the Long Road To Dairy Ground®.  And thus beginneth my incomprehension at the size of this bloody place. Oh, my sainted trousers is Glastonbury ever effing ginormous?! Admittedly, the heat and ridiculous weight of rucksack with attached tent added to the effort, but it was quite the eye opener. I quickly found the lovely people who had invited me to camp with them (including Keithy, HMV, Titters amongst a smashing gang) and stood there, staring all around me.  From our pitch, the whole of the Park, Glastonbury sign and all was laid out before me. Ridiculously, I felt I was home.

Soon after, a group of five or six of the camp took me out. We started by heading past Arcadia (of which more, so very much more, later…) and into the Park. I did what I had been advised to do and walked to the top of the hill and to the sign, without turning around. I have to say that this was almost impossible, not because of a lack of self-control, but because of the myriad distractions to the left and right, drawing your eyes away from their tunnel-visioned focus on the sign. Once there, I fulfilled a couple of promises, kissing the G (spot, as so hilariously referred to by a number of the gang) for bexj (eFests) and an old friend who came to GF many times in her younger days. That was the first slight gulp of emotion, before turning round and…laughing. I burst into laughter at the sheer incredulousness of the view. As many have said, you can see all the pictures you want, but nothing quite prepares you for…etc. And they’re dead right on that. It was nothing short of magnificent, and I’m so glad to have begun my relationship with the festival in that way, so thanks for all those suggesting that as my starting point. For the rest of the afternoon, before the eFests meet, I tried to visit as much as I could. TBH, much of that is now a bit of a blur, but I got to Avalon, Green Fields, saw…Oh god, I just don’t know now! In fact. Much of that Wednesday is very difficult to put together. I recall vividly feeling pretty much overwhelmed by the sensory assault; so many colours, noises; so much going on all at the same time. And I’m a bit of a festival veteran, but this was like nothing I’d ever experienced before. Despite the fuzziness of my recollection, I had been determined that on the Wednesday I would jolly well march around that site until I’d been to as many places as possible. So, both before and after the eFests meet (see later), on that day I managed to touch the hallowed ground of: Park, Avalon, Green Fields, Greenpeace, West Holts, Other, Pyramid, William’s Green, Glade (twice!), Silver Hayes, John Peel, Theatre & Circus, Cabaret, Sacred Space and Stone Circle, Arcadia, Village Market, Glasto Latino (rest of SE corner not open when I got there). So, not bad going!

The eFests meet was…interesting! It was great to meet so many of the folks I’d chatted to, and occasionally sparred with! Putting faces to (user) names was lovely, and rarely in keeping with one’s mental image. I was somewhat embarrassed to be treated like a minor celebrity, but then the newbie is a freak to be observed, I guess. And that was part of the problem…

…I’m going to be entirely honest about my Glastonbury. I will, no doubt with typical verbosity, give a summary at the end of this missive but, it was not all ‘perfect’. There were several moments, both on the Wednesday and the first half of Thursday that I found myself feeling a bit sad. I was questioning whether this really was all so good. On reflection, I think that there are a number of reasons for this. Firstly, I have never experienced the Wednesday and Thursday type days at a festival before. Everywhere else I’ve been, you’re either straight into it from the Friday morning or, at most, there’s a bit of quieter time on the Thursday evening. At Glastonbury if, like me, you made sure you were there at the earliest possible moment, there are two full DAYS before it enters a model that you, as a newbie, recognise as ‘the festival’. This is a new mindset for which I was entirely unprepared, and for brief periods I felt a bit lost, a bit isolated, a bit…lonely. Which is ridiculous, given how warmly I’d been welcomed by my campmates, eFests folk etc. But you can’t prescribe your emotional responses, so I just went with it and, gradually, started to understand what those first two days are really about. I won’t single out people at the eFests meet as there are too many it was wonderful to meet, except to give a shout out to the really rather lovely (and child-like) Matt42, who was as self-effacing as he is derided online. Matt, you’re lovely, so keep posting your stuff!

Later on Wednesday I went to King’s Meadow for yer mental 30 metre high jumpers and rope swingers, followed by the phoenix being torched and the very impressive fireworks. After that it’s blurry again, I’m afraid. What I do know is that I ended up in the Rabbit Hole, dancing on the stage having been invited by Ian The Worm (thanks, mate!). That was a lot of fun and helped to assuage my feeling a bit out of place. Bed at 4am and quite the introduction to the World’s Greatest Festival™.

THURSDAY

I was up at 8am, desperate to pack in as much as possible! This was encouraged by it being farking hot in the tent, indicating that all of Pedmills et al’s predictions were ringing true. I was feeling a bit more at home by this point, especially as there was more ‘band-structure’ to Thursday’s schedule, meaning it was closer to my familiar model of bouncing from band to band obsessively. I’ll try to list all the bands/artists I saw over the festival, with brief comments, if they seem appropriate!

I started the day bursting with the urge to explore again. Off up to the Stone Circle to encounter a proper grizzled old Glastonbury veteran (named Simon, I think) who seemed to be part of the litter-picking/clean-up crew. Simon was very friendly, but intermittently furious at the already huge number of NOS canisters in the NOS-free zone. Got chatting to two people who work at the festival (Gate duty, I think). The guy was lovely, the girl was an unfriendly arse, keen only to point out how I knew nothing about the festival, how this wasn’t Glastonbury, it was the Pilton Pop Festival, not like it was, not the real festival blah blah blah. It was my first morning at GF…bugger off! Realising there was no point in trying to have an intelligent conversation with this example of Somerset’s finest, I toddled off to find some breakfast, then headed back to camp for final checks before setting out for the day. I had a lot on.

I’ll pause here to make reference to you lovely eFesters doubting my itinerary! What’s the matter with you lot? I can’t believe there are so many people on here who say ‘Yeah, my fifth time and I’ve never yet been to see a band in The Park’. It’s Glastonbury, not Yosemite National Park, you guys!! I’d been to pretty much every area on the Wednesday. Of course, I realise that there are a million different ways to have your festival, and that few would want to follow my OCD model, but you really can get around the site, if you’re willing! Anyway, bottom line is that I came with a seemingly over-ambitious itinerary…and more than nailed it!

Thursday bands/acts:

Lucy Kitchen (Avalon Café)

Wilko Johnson (William’s Green) – he’s still got it, eh?

The Little Unsaid (Small World)

(In between, I went to the NFR NFC meet at the Ridge and Furrow and met loads of really lovely people!)

Drenge (William’s Green) – two grown men, one 45 years old, bossing the moshpit

J.E.S.u.S. (WOW!) – though actually too packed to dance properly

Circoloco (The Blues) – slightly less packed!

I can’t for the life of me remember what I did after that, but I have this nagging feeling that I did something. It was the first of what was to become many ‘gaps’ in my Glastonbury recollection. I’m also sure I saw more bands in little venues – bandstand(s) etc. – but just can’t fit that together!

By the end of Thursday I was feeling, once again, a bit overwhelmed by the sensory overload. My feelings of misplacement were reducing, but still not gone. Looking back now, I really think that it was all down to the entirely overwhelming experience. There’s just too much to process…Bed around 4.30am

FRIDAY (AKA ‘West Holts Day’)

Surely now, I’m OK? Now I’m at a music festival, aren’t I? I’ve done this before many times, haven’t I?

I got up around 8.15am again, my internal body clock refusing to allow me to ‘waste’ any time that could be filled with consuming more of the festival. Anticipation was sky high as my band schedule today would test the hardiest of festival goers. There was news of a bit of rain coming, as we had been warned in the final Weather Thread bulletins before leaving on the Wednesday. So, poncho safely bestowed in my new Glastonbury day bag, (a present that Monday, following a trip to Barcelona – thanks, flower, it’s perfect!) A few of us set off for the Other Stage to see Tim and the boys for half an hour of their, by now, not-very-secret-openers slot. It was my first band on a major Glastonbury stage and was…pretty much what I expected from The Charlatans in 2015! What followed that was quite the day:

Circa Waves (BBC Introducing) – the eFests tip (thanks, S2H) alerting me to this before setting out for the festival, resolved the one really annoying clash I had. CW were brilliant, great reception, played all the songs I wanted to hear from the record, AND Kieran’s thrown plectrum fell at my feet! So a nice memento early on…

Dorian Concept (West Holts) – intelligent electronica, and very, very chilled. Cracking

Other Lives (William’s Green) – Oh dear. I love this band. But the complexity of their instrumentation on stage means that they always have problems. Essentially, they struggled deep into their set time trying to set up some of the kit, before eventually abandoning and Jesse and their violinist came out and played a couple of acoustic numbers, which was great, but such a shame for them.

Stornoway (Acoustic) – TOP 5 – AMAZING. Such a brilliant set from one of my favourite bands. They benefited from a packed tent as the rain had just hit before they came on, but by the time they started the rain had stopped and nobody left! Storming.

Wolf Alice (Park) – my only wet set of Glastonbury. Band did really well in the conditions; really good front woman in Ellie Rowsell, band very good live, music perfectly listenable, ultimately quite forgettable!

Akua Naru (Glade) – so, the fact that Flo’s bump moved Motὃrhead slot, meant that clashes now ruled The Warty One© out for me. But GF serendipity meant that a wander through the Glade stumbled across an artist I’d wanted to see anyway, but had ruled out because of clashes! She was frickin’ awesome and had the smoothest, jazziest, funkiest most languid band ever.

Run the Jewels (West Holts) – OK, let’s be honest here. Live, RTJ are incredibly limited, musically. Their backing track from the DJ is, essentially, just a series of huge bass hits, with almost no colour on top. On record they’re a bit more inventive and the tracks fill out nicely. However, they are such a lot of fun, clearly had the time of their lives, their flow is excellent (I love Killer Mike) and the crowd loved them. A lot of fun in the late Friday sun.

Caribou (West Holts) – How can you not love Dan Snaith? He always looks SO pleased to be playing and never stops smiling. A danceathon, with Sun the predictable, but no less superb, highlight.

Hot Chip (West Holts) – the clash with Jon Hopkins was the other big clash for me after Circa Waves. However, Alexis and co. confirmed that I had chosen wisely. I have no idea what Flo and Rudimental were like, but there’s no way there was a bigger party at that time than at West Holts. Jumping the quarter turns in Flutes was one of my Glastonbury moments. I bloody love these guys.

Maceo Plex/Pan Pot/ Adam Beyer (Arcadia) – having scrutinised the line-up to within an inch of its life, and knowing that I wanted to sacrifice myself to the Spider at some point, Friday night’s techno line-up on Arcadia was a no-brainer. And so there I was, my first Friday night at Glastonbury, directly under the DJ booth in the Belly of The Beast, for three hours. Met a random and we danced together non-stop. Can’t believe the sound – from that position, centred in the middle of the legs, it was the best sound system for dance music that I have ever heard. It was transcendent and I was as happy there as I was all week. A truly liberating time. Amazing. Did I pick up correctly that the spider does a special fire-spit to mark the changeover between DJs?

Oui Ya Yes (Rabbit Hole) – knew nothing about these guys, but stumbled upon them after leaving Arcadia and really enjoyed their tight math rock. Great sound in a little venue – the Rabbit Hole is a bit of a little Gold Mine, isn’t it?

After that I went up to the Stone Circle as I had promised myself that I would see the sunrise there at least once. Arriving around 4.15am, I spent the 40 minutes to sun up just people watching. I can understand why those who cherish the spiritual side of the festival, the peace and tranquillity and community of the Sacred Space lament its transformation. Whilst there will be some (me included) that enjoy the feel of the place, certainly at that time of the day, it’s basically a drug supermarket, isn’t it? Don’t misunderstand me, I’m in no way ‘criticising’ anyone in terms of what they do there or anywhere else, but it did feel a little sad. The constant whoosh of the NOS balloons being filled is a bit of a pain in the arse, isn’t it? I can’t believe how much coke there is around, (and the infantile age of the consumers…) but at least it’s quiet! The one thing that was a bit seedy, was the organisation of the pushing. OK, two entrepreneurial young lads with large bum bags dishing out balloons for a tenner at the speed of light…quite impressive. But it was the organised gang of gnarly, weather-beaten men who seemed to have the place running like a well-oiled machine. Scene: guy approaches gang; brief discussion; one of gang dispatched to specific area of Stone Circle; courier returns; deal done. So slick, and a little bit sad. But fascinating all the same.

Anyway, sunrise duly seen and enjoyed (albeit behind cloud!) and off to bed for around 5.30-5.45am. Starting to pay for pushing the envelope now…

SATURDAY (AKA ‘Park Day’)

Well…what a line-up I had before me for Saturday. Off I went nice and early, to get to the main stage for what would be the only two Pyramid acts I would see at my first Glastonbury. I think I had a grilled cheese sandwich for my breakfast. It was absolutely delicious, so it seems apt at this point to mention my Glastonbury eating experiences! Wowsers. Being this big means that Glastonbury has more crap food than anywhere else. But it also has more amazing food too! I have to admit to have gravitated towards things that I have had before, but only because they’re so delicious and only ever going to one festival a year means that I get very few opportunities to eat them! Highlights were the old favourite tartiflette from La Grande Bouffe, burrito form The Flaming Cactus and a lovely chilli pizza pocket from Uncle Gio’s, just round the corner from the Other stage towards Leftfield. Nom nom nom. Finally, a huge thank you to the lovely people at Coffee and Cake (left side of Pyramid) for continuing to produce the best chocolate brownies I have ever eaten.

The Unthanks (Pyramid) – my first experience of a band on Pyramid and I was not disappointed. I sat in the sun between the two sound desks and the sound from an outdoor stage of that size was INCREDIBLE. The subtle and gentle sound from Rachel Unthank and co., including the fabulous orchestra, was perfect. What a start.

Courtney Barnett (Pyramid) – Oh dear. One of my most anticipated artists of the whole festival had just about the worst sound possible on that huge stage. Might be because I was standing right at the front? Courtney and band were cool, sound was not. Bit of a shame!

Everything Everything (William’s Green) – TOP 5 and OMFG! No.1 Glastonbury Highlight – this has been mentioned quite a lot elsewhere, but I have to add my comments. Having made the choice not to see them on Other on Friday, I had marked this smaller set as one of the biggies for me. I’ve been a fan since the first record, and downloaded the new record as soon as I could last week, so as to try to hear as much as possible before GF. Nothing prepared me for this. My eldest texted me on Friday to say that the Other set was solid, with Jonathan’s voice occasionally not quite perfect. The William’s Green set is now one of the top 5 gigs I’ve ever seen, it was that good. Jonathan’s voice was perfect. The fact that they announced they would only be playing brand new material, yet got a reception as if they were doing a greatest hits set…The band were so tight, the sound a wall of clear power. And that, now well documented, moment in No Reptiles, when Jonathan, overwhelmed with emotion and the response of the crowed, was unable to sing at all for a minute or two, wiping tears from his eyes, was one of the most special musical moments of my life. And it was at my first Glastonbury!!! The cheering after that song went on for around 3 minutes I’d say, briefly dipping in volume midway, only to crescendo again. The whole band looked entirely uncertain what to make of this extraordinary reception. A truly magical moment…

Gaz Coombes (Park) – here’s one for the ‘I’ve never managed to get to the Park for a set’ gang. Are you mental?! Gaz was great, gradually drawing the crowd in as the set went on, so that they were fully engaged by the end.

Kate Tempest (Park) – screw the detractors. Anyone who questions KT’s credibility or legitimacy is an idiot. She clearly cares deeply about her art and the issues that she addresses. Loved her and she was clearly stoked to be there and so well received.

Courtney Barnett (William's Green) – the home leg of my Saturday WG-PARK-WG sprint (getting those miles in…) brought me back to William’s Green, rapidly becoming another of my favourite places. Thankfully, the sound for this second set was great, the setlist excellent, Courtney having a great time, all carefree and punky. The rockier songs from the second side of the new record were treats for me, having not heard them on Pyramid.

Todd Terje and the Olsens (West Holts) – flagging now, the previous three nights catching up. So enjoyed a very pleasant half hour lying down in West Holts field with the disco dance of TT wafting over me.

Spiritualized® (Park) – TOP 5 – I’d been waiting years to see J Spaceman and Co. having been a long-time fan. Wow. The setting sun, the blistering strobes and light show, and the band’s soaring sound was magnificent. She Kissed Me (And It Felt Like A Hit) a highlight amongst highlights.

Public Service Broadcasting (Glade) – TOP 5 – I left the Park during the last song to zip to Glade for a good spot. No need at all, as there was loads of time and room – even went for a second pre-gig wee. The set was amazing. Brilliant crowd engagement, fantastic sound and visuals, really funny use of the vocal samples to be specific to Glastonbury, Wrigglesworth’s birthday etc. Yes, I agree that I am unlikely to want to see them over and over and over, but this special setting, late set, committed audience all vindicated my (difficult) choice to forego Jon Hopkins.

We then went off to the South East Corner and spent time in all areas other than Glasto Latino. Being on my own, speedy and obsessive, despite the big crowds I got down to the Rum Shack pretty quickly, and was delighted to realise that I was earlier than I had thought I would be so saw…

Slaves (Hell) – so I got to see them after all! Let’s be honest, their one-trick is so simple, but it’s quite a good trick, and in that setting, with the children moshing doon the front, I was really pleased to have got to see a band on Hell.

Went into London Underground, but the music was a bit slow bassline for us. Stayed in SE corner until we decided that we really weren’t going to queue again (some friends waited for quite a while for Jagz’s Acid House for the Primal Scream DJ set which was, reportedly, conspicuous for its lack of Primal Scream!)…so mooched around a bit before I, in my first Glastonbury, got into…

The Secret Underground Piano Bar – would I lie to you?

By the time we’d finished there it was around 6am so bed!

SUNDAY (AKA ‘John Peel Day’)

Up a bit later than usual as the body starts to reject the abuse to which it is being subjected. But with another full schedule, there’s no rest for this newbie. After the two hours of rain on Friday and the subsequent amazing dry up (especially as the Park seems to be able to go from lush grass to universal mud in minutes – amazing the effect of that many pairs of feet), the weather gods smiled on us. The forecasted rain for the early hours of Sunday didn’t come until 6ish? So it was still drizzly on getting up and heading down to the Other stage for the first band of the day.

Rival Sons (Other) – I wouldn’t actively listen to/buy/steal stuff like this, but they’re a bloody good live band, and did a sterling job of lifting a wet, Saturday morning crowd, still licking the wounds of a full-on Friday night. Rock, and indeed, Roll.

Keston Cobblers Club (Avalon) – These guys were my No.1 new find for the festival and I was very excited to see them. They didn’t disappoint and got a great reception – I really like Avalon: the stage, the café, the field. One of my favourite areas.

Rae Morris (Park) – headed up through Sacred Space, Flagtopia and over to the Park to get Park t-shirts for me and my girl…only for there to be no red ones in small and medium! (anyone know if you can get them ‘outside’ of the festival?). Whilst there, watched Rae Morris for a while. She was perfectly fine, nice voice, kinda lounge music, not sure why my 17 year old likes her so much!

Alvvays (John Peel) – TOP 5my first foray to the JPT and what an introduction. Alvvays were utterly brilliant, translating the perfect jangle indie pop of their record into a brilliant set. I think I might be a little bit in love with Molly Rankin…

Future Islands (Other) – Wow. Just wow.

East India Youth (William’s Green) – this man is, and continues to be, a genius. So clever, so genuine, so good. Perfect venue for Mr Doyle.

Death Cab For Cutie (John Peel) – listened to two songs by Jamie, on a now slightly wind-affected back of Other field, before going up to the JPT again for the indie royalty. I’d walk from Park to JPT just to hear I Will Possess Your Heart

The Chemical Brothers (Other) – TOP 5 – I’ll come clean. I like the Chemicals. I don’t love them in the way I do, say, Orbital and other less well known electronica. But this set, with its INCREDIBLE sound on a stage that big, and its amazing visuals, and a fully up-for-it crowd puts it in the top 5. Great closer to my festival.

After the Chems we had some food and mooched around for an hour or two, then my pals went back to the pre-packed car and home. So I bumbled a bit and headed for somewhere I’d been meaning to visit all weekend…

Banco de Gaia (Croissant Neuf) – my final band of Glastonbury 2015 and a fitting end. Bloody brilliant instrumental rock with mathy and Eastern influences for a hugely enjoyable hour.

Afterwards I went up to the Stone Circle for a final goodbye, then over to the Park to see what was going on. I had some toast from the Tea and Toast van (yum) and stayed at the Rabbit Hole until 3, when I wasn’t fussed about Mark Ronson spinning tunes that were not really my thing. So, back home to bed for my final night. Bed at 4am, woke spontaneously at 6.27am (despite setting a 6.30am alarm) to pack up and trudge the sad trudge back up to Gate A and the coach home. I was ready for home after burning the candle down to the candlestick, the melancholy to set in some time later (major Blues yesterday – Wednesday, as it happens…).

If you’re still reading this shit, then well done! I’m about done.

So how was it?

It has, quite genuinely, taken me until today (Thursday) to get my head around it all. I talked earlier about some odd feelings of melancholia/loneliness on Wed/Thurs and I think I’ve sorted those in my head too.

Given that you’ve stuck with this crap for so long, I’ll summarise my festival very succinctly:

I wish I was back there and absolutely, definitely, unequivocally, unquestionably will be going to Glastonbury in 2016. And maybe forever thereafter…it is like nowhere on Earth, and almost nowhere I’d rather be…

Thanks for reading and letting me become part of the family.

Love

Ben x

Edited by bennyhana22

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest regret was not seeing as many bands as I would have liked to.

Next year I will go to bed earlier and see more things during the day. So annoyed with myself for not getting over to WG for Everything Everything's second set (I did see their other set).

Still had a great time though, but could have definitely done things better - and to be honest it took me until the Saturday to properly get a feel for where everything was.

You live and learn - and more visits to Glastonbury are very much on the cards

Great to read it Ben, your reactions over the festival were amazing.

One of my abiding memories from my first Glastonbury was getting home and thinking things would never be the same again.

I too still find the Weds and Thurs a bit 'mad'. You wake up Friday, having done so much already, walked so far, slept so little.......and the main stuff hasn't even started!

Yes, I too suffered at the hands of Dippy Dave and his equally-directionless accomplice :lol: Tempted to write a complaint but seemed a nice guy so not keen to get him into any shit.

I think we were all ready to throw that helpful Irish woman off the friggin' bus!

Ben

I felt like I've wanted to cry since I got back. Reading (most) of that just tipped me over the edge. 

It really really does get under the skin and can feel it calling me back already. Despite it not being for another 3 years as I'm moving out of the country for a while :(

Brilliant post Ben.

We went to so many of the same acts, yet I only saw you once after Wednesday, just before Hot Chip at West Holts.

You put in a serious shift there lad... very impressive to be up and at it so early every day.
See you next year!

Edited by Space Shanty