Tipi Price

DomA

Is it 950 each person? or 950 for all 6 of us? 

Plus, are they worth the money? 

950 for the tipi not per person. They sleep up to 6 but you can obviously have less but the cheapest way is to have 6 in it. I've never stayed in one but they are in their own area and have their own showers & toilets. Look brilliant but too much for me.

950 for the tipi not per person. They sleep up to 6 but you can obviously have less but the cheapest way is to have 6 in it. I've never stayed in one but they are in their own area and have their own showers & toilets. Look brilliant but too much for me.

Thanks mate. 

Also, sorry, how hard are they to get a hold of?

We stayed in one a few years back and it was great.  You have to pay for it as soon as the balance day comes as Smash says - they go fast.

They are basic - not furnished etc, not that we expected them to be but there were a few people on the site that did and they were a bit disappointed (not sure where they got that idea from as it is stated clearly on the website etc?!)

Showers are good although I did feel like I was cheating a wee bit when I had one ;)

It's nice not to have to lug your tent or rush for a pitch and its nice to still be within the festival too :)

We would do it again, but probably not until our wee girl is a bit older (by then it'll probably be too expensive for us as it was a bit of a stretch when we didi it in 2011 and there were 6 of us!)

They are good in the rain too, but cold at night so if you do go for one I would take a couple of extra blankets to keep you cosy :)

Edited by norainplease

They are basic - not furnished etc, not that we expected them to be but there were a few people on the site that did and they were a bit disappointed (not sure where they got that idea from as it is stated clearly on the website etc?!)

Because the cockwombles in question were a bunch of entitled pricks who forgot to ask their butler to read the paperwork?

Minutes.  About 15 if I remember rightly.  

We've had one the last 4 years, the girls in our group like the showers (I only use them once, max twice in a hot year - queue often over an hour in the morning), I like where they're situated near the park/stone circle and not having to rush to get a tent etc.  You get a lovely large area outside to all congregate/chill out that doesn't get churned up or have someone's tent on it... there's nice cafe in the field where you can get a plate for food for £5 and AMAZING flapjacks for £2