Great things you saw this year (excluding music)

ChewieDC

Friday night while it was still muddy in Silver hayes, a bloke off his head and staggering wildly, wearing just walking boots and underpants with both hands in having a good old manipulate.  Despite his total lack of direction and balance he was spotless from head to toe, not a spot of mud on him.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg he was amazing!! We carried on watching him, he ended up walking through a crowd of girls who were sat down. Toppled over them, then stood up and was checking his phone (he didn't have one in his hands) Then he stood over a poor confused lad, the lad sat there just staring at this swaying mess.

Glad it wasn't just us that saw him; he was just too weird to have made up!  I was in bits by the time he went over the girls on the floor.  We started walking on towards Avalon just after he had finished hovering over the poor bugger sat on his own.  Hands down the biggest mess I saw all week :bow:

I saw a NZ Maori Haka in The Gully (Silver Hayes) on Friday morning.  Totally random and stopped me in my tracks so I continued to watch it.  Brilliant performance!  Epitomised what I love about Glasto :D

We saw these too - great fun!

When sheltering from the rain on Friday we saw 2 really brilliant acts. The first woman did an acrobatic dance on a loose low clothes line like trapeze, & the 2nd did an acrobatic dance on a rising and falling hoop, counterbalanced slightly off stage by a bloke who I think must've been her partner because she snogged his face off at the end of the act.

I thought both women were just brilliantly strong, sexy, & mesmerising to watch. I was so glad the rain pulled me in to see them.

T&C fields this roaming pink brass band, they were the funniest think ever!! did a great rendition of satisfaction and had everyone (including a few people men) doing the can can hilarious :)

Here's the pics (can't post my video)

Edited by shoptildrop

It is kinda music related but I loved the tent in the latino bar(?) area on the sunday night. There was a band playing and every was dancing the salsa in sync with each other (apart from me and my mate) who were very pissed at the time. It was incredibly fun though.

80's Power Ballad Yoga made me laugh until I cried.

Was walking past the Crazy Golf in a tipi just down from Toad Hall in Green Futures? I think, and I heard an argument breaking out inside about whether it was ok to play through in Crazy Golf. Bonkers.

80's Power Ballad Yoga made me laugh until I cried.

Was walking past the Crazy Golf in a tipi just down from Toad Hall in Green Futures? I think, and I heard an argument breaking out inside about whether it was ok to play through in Crazy Golf. Bonkers.

Was power ballad yoga an actual yoga class? Was tempted to check it out but sadly never got our of my tent in time

On several occasions seen people with several pints and/or food in hand, only to walk away from the shop and let it all drop on the floor. The look of despair on their faces was priceless

Highlights from a short wander through the T&C fields on Saturday...

Had a chat with a woman in a pantomime dame costume (I think it was a woman?) who was playing three recorders simultaneously - one in her mouth and one in each nostril.

I watched a German bloke doing an amazing Diablo act on one of the open air circus platforms.

I temporarily joined a marching kazoo band, playing Seven Nation Army amongst other things.

My kids were getting annoyed with me at this point so I took them to the steam-powered boats stall, which they loved :)

Highlights from a short wander through the T&C fields on Saturday...

Had a chat with a woman in a pantomime dame costume (I think it was a woman?) who was playing three recorders simultaneously - one in her mouth and one in each nostril.

I watched a German bloke doing an amazing Diablo act on one of the open air circus platforms.

I temporarily joined a marching kazoo band, playing Seven Nation Army amongst other things.

My kids were getting annoyed with me at this point so I took them to the steam-powered boats stall, which they loved :)

Someone in our camp mentioned the recorder playing woman! I'd say that was some sight