Why so many Scousers?

thered

You're in Ormskirk not Liverpool

My seetickets coach was full of girls with rollers in and full of scally Liverpool lads. I felt like I was going to Creamfields not Glastonbury, they were doing ket on the way down at 8am on Wednesday. Can't imagine they were feeling the best come Monday. Also I've been in Manchester for most of the year for Uni and I've come back to Liverpool to find that all the scally lads who used to have their head's completely shaved now all have perms, what's with this new trend?

people here call it a 'ket wig' which i found pretty hilarious, but yeah i find it very strange too - all the lads who would've taunted and bullied you at school for having long hair, now have longer hair than i ever did

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed a lot of Scouse accents this year. Maybe because they stand out more so, who knows. Saw a right bunch of wronguns in Genosys one morning. Just looked like they were up to trouble. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones nicking from the tents.

Noticed a lot of Scouse accents this year. Maybe because they stand out more so, who knows. Saw a right bunch of wronguns in Genosys one morning. Just looked like they were up to trouble. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones nicking from the tents.

seriously?? 

wow. 

'looked like they were up to trouble'

Come off it.

Saw loads of Suns Out Guns Out, t-shirts off, Only Way is Essex, bantah innit lads. Looked like they were up to trouble, wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones nicking from the tents.

About 50 scousers pushed in at the drop and collect on the Wednesday about 6am. Complete joke and made it a much longer wait for people who arrived an hour before them. Sorry to generalise as Bobs is alright and I know plenty of other nice scousers, but it doesn't help that they're easy to spot and come out with some complete knobhead rude behaviour like that. Manners cost nothing.

Can we close this thread? Imagine if the 'diversity' thread had taken a turn like this? It would never be tolerated - so why are we allowing people to generalise in such an unhelpful way about a whole group of people here?

Can we close this thread? Imagine if the 'diversity' thread had taken a turn like this? It would never be tolerated - so why are we allowing people to generalise in such an unhelpful way about a whole group of people here?

I have a scouse friend who finds this kinda thing quite upsetting as it seems to be the only thing some people can say regarding them (and it happens all the time). When I went to Liverpool the people I met there were some of the warmest and friendliest people I've met anywhere.

When I started the thread I was merely making an observation, I wasn't being derogatory, I was genuinely surprised to hear so many people from Liverpool there.

I agree. You were making an innocent observation. It's the direction some others have took it in which concerns me.

As a scouser myself I felt like half of Liverpool was there. Maybe its just because we all love a laugh and Glastonbury is the best party of the year? 

And to the guy who stated a group of scousers "looked like they were up to no good and that they were probably the ones nicking tents" join the 21st century please.