SATURDAY
MAIN: CALVIN HARRIS, FLORENCE & THE MACHINE, Bastille, Bloc Party 
RADIO 1: JAKE BUGG, Major Lazer, Bruno Mars, Slaves
KING TUTS: NERO, Happy Mondays, Skepta, Disciples

SUNDAY
MAIN: COLDPLAY, Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Catfish & The Bottlemen
RADIO 1: SKRILLEX, Enter Shikari, White Lies, Craig David
KING TUTS: NEW ORDER, The Weeknd, Suede, Passion Pit

Probably not the most realistic but something for everyone there.. definitely think Craig David will be the comeback of 2016 too.

2 hours ago, TheHiddenPassenger said:

FRIDAY
MAIN: 
THE STONE ROSES, Foals, Royal Blood, The 1975
RADIO 1: CHASE & STATUS, Martin Garrix, CHVRCHES, Editors
KING TUTS: DURAN DURAN, The Maccabees, Jamie XX, Years & Years

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Probably not the most realistic but something for everyone there.. definitely think Craig David will be the comeback of 2016 too.

Way too strong! Bruno Mars headlines.

4 hours ago, TheHiddenPassenger said:

FRIDAY
MAIN: 

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Stone roses on the same time as chase and status,don't give GE any fucked up ideas ;)

I don't think anyone is creaming over Calvin Harris on here. I see it as the grim reality. Chemical Brothers would he an absolute dream. If they were on the lineup, they would probably end up headlining the 2nd stage against Roses, like what happened with Noel and Prodigy this year

1 hour ago, Alan_C said:

I don't think anyone is creaming over Calvin Harris on here. I see it as the grim reality. Chemical Brothers would he an absolute dream. If they were on the lineup, they would probably end up headlining the 2nd stage against Roses, like what happened with Noel and Prodigy this year

Why is it grim reality?

No one thought for a second we would have the roses headlining now everyone's saying its florence mumfords and Calvin Harris,there's no late licence at stathallan that was why a EDM dj was headlining on a Saturday in the first place.

There really needing to think this through,edm djs attract every w*nkstain in Scotland.

13 hours ago, TheHiddenPassenger said:

FRIDAY
MAIN: 

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

He's hardly gonna be playing Sunday though is he? That's when he chills.

Aye that would go down well with me as well. Maybe earlier on in King Tuts at T for her. I haven't been taking much notice of T for a few years now, do any rumours of substance usually come about around Xmas, or has it just been a case of waiting for the first lineup announcement?

Mumford confirmed for BST and say its probably their only UK festival appearance. Doesn't rule anything out with their BST gig on Friday of T, but if he's telling the truth about nowt planned so far, we can hope T already have the headliners booked. I don't even want to see their name on the poster, even of they had a great alternative on another stage.

"It’s certainly the only thing we’re planning right now. I think, to do a big one like that, you do want to focus not only everyone’s attention on it, but our own as well. It’s quite good, from within a band, just to pull back the moment. I don’t think we want to dilute it for our own minds, or anyone else’s. So that’s likely to be the only thing, I think."
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/mumford-and-sons/89822?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mumford#PY35gwWjd1dF5yeJ.99

30 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

"It’s certainly the only thing we’re planning right now. I think, to do a big one like that, you do want to focus not only everyone’s attention on it, but our own as well. It’s quite good, from within a band, just to pull back the moment. I don’t think we want to dilute it for our own minds, or anyone else’s. So that’s likely to be the only thing, I think."
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/mumford-and-sons/89822?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mumford#PY35gwWjd1dF5yeJ.99

Thank god, couldn't stand the thought of them playing at T. 

Foo fighters have a countdown on there website for new music. Would be a long shot but imagine if they got Foo's to play at T 

1 minute ago, standfree92 said:

Thank god, couldn't stand the thought of them playing at T. 

Foo fighters have a countdown on there website for new music. Would be a long shot but imagine if they got Foo's to play at T 

it seems pretty clear that Foos aren't coming to Europe in early summer. If they were, whichever Euro fest they had to cancel this summer wouldn't have put out a statement saying they wouldn't be coming next year.