T in the Park 2016

crazyguy

Don't build my hopes up at all. 2011 was brilliant, they can never better that. They could massively improve on what has happened since though. I still can't believe I seen Pulp and The Strokes at T and they weren't even headlining. Is this person you know reliable? Just a nice balanced lineup would be good. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

He would go down like a led balloon at titp nowadays 

I heard of someone who works for the festival this evening that they reckon it's their biggest line up since 2011, hope to find out more in the morning 

Don't build my hopes up at all. 2011 was brilliant, they can never better that. They could massively improve on what has happened since though. I still can't believe I seen Pulp and The Strokes at T and they weren't even headlining. Is this person you know reliable? Just a nice balanced lineup would be good. 

16 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

He would go down like a led balloon at titp nowadays 

I heard of someone who works for the festival this evening that they reckon it's their biggest line up since 2011, hope to find out more in the morning 

To be honest, Chas and Dave, the wurzels and big gay dave's disco would be the biggest line up since 2011, Biffy aside.

3 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

If The Strokes were to somehow get announced tomorrow (never going to happen) and with the Stones Roses already announced and rumoured LCD Soundsystem appearance then it could go a long way to healing the wounds of the nonsense they've put on post 2012.

19 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

Yep he's involved Subclub and T Break, he's gave me decent information before anyway 

Bands on those posters getting the most chat on twitter so far seem to be All Time Low, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Scouting for Girls, Bay City Rollers and Axwell^Ingrosso.

Only one person I've seen has noticed my misspelling of LCD Soundsystem. Also noticed I only put one t in Jack Garratt on the poster.

Seems to be a pretty even split between people liking and loathing it though. This person gets it:

"Cba seen everyone's tweets about what they all hate in the TITP lineup, it's no 'U' in the park, there's got to be a bit there for everyone "

1 minute ago, harryomatic said:

Bands on those posters getting the most chat on twitter so far seem to be All Time Low, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Scouting for Girls, Bay City Rollers and Axwell^Ingrosso.

Only one person I've seen has noticed my misspelling of LCD Soundsystem. Also noticed I only put one t in Jack Garratt on the poster.

Seems to be a pretty even split between people liking and loathing it though. This person gets it:

"Cba seen everyone's tweets about what they all hate in the TITP lineup, it's no 'U' in the park, there's got to be a bit there for everyone "

Quite a lot of people on my timeline hoping Faithless is announced too 

1 hour ago, harryomatic said:

I can't see the regular T goer caring one bit about LCD.

Been told from a reliable source that the Chili Peppers are not playing. 

He wouldn't tell me the lineup the only question he would answer was that they won't be headlining.

Going by the source, it's probably true. However I hope he's wrong or just at the wind up cos he knows I love them.

6 minutes ago, looseinthecaboose said:

He wouldn't tell me the lineup the only question he would answer was that they won't be headlining.

Going by the source, it's probably true. However I hope he's wrong or just at the wind up cos he knows I love them.

They're in Russia on the Saturday so that's probably true. Think it's definitely Muse for the Sunday, fits in with their touring schedule perfectly. Will be interesting to see who's under Calvin. 

25 minutes ago, looseinthecaboose said:

I have dropped mines an email to see if there any update but I was told, albeit a few weeks ago, that they were one of the 3 headliners. I suppose we will all be put out of our misery by 5pm!