crazyguy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I think Biffy Clyro and The Killers will make up two of the three. Probably the Friday and Sunday ones.

Eh? Stone Roses are Friday, Calvin's dates look like he's gonna be on Saturday and Red Hot Chilli Peppers are SR for the Sunday.

Would be surprised if Calvin isn't there but they will probably have another 'headliner' below him. I wasn't expecting RHCP but there must be some decent evidence if they're SR. Not my cup of tea like.

The Prodigy playing in Poland on T weekend and haven't announced any other UK festival dates, as far as I'm aware. I can really see T making a lazy booking and getting them again if there's nothing else available for the R1 headliner that they fancy.

1 hour ago, Alan_C said:

The Prodigy playing in Poland on T weekend and haven't announced any other UK festival dates, as far as I'm aware. I can really see T making a lazy booking and getting them again if there's nothing else available for the R1 headliner that they fancy.

They were shire at titp last year,sound was crap.

Were back to there best at the hydro,public enemy were brilliant at that gig too would love to see them again.

29 minutes ago, Lor1 said:

They were shire at titp last year,sound was crap.

Were back to there best at the hydro,public enemy were brilliant at that gig too would love to see them again.

They weren't shite, main stage sound was shite. Where we were standing the sound was fine and the show was quality, but majority of people had shite sound where they were so didn't get a good experience. Not The Prodigy's fault.

Really would be great if they got the Saturday main stage slot, but they won't. Likely to be up against Roses on Friday or on the Sunday if they do play. Probably the 2nd most appealing potential headliner on the Sunday for me after New Order though so fingers crossed they're booked.

9 hours ago, Alan_C said:

Really would be great if they got the Saturday main stage slot, but they won't. Likely to be up against Roses on Friday or on the Sunday if they do play. Probably the 2nd most appealing potential headliner on the Sunday for me after New Order though so fingers crossed they're booked.

Chemical brothers v the stone roses...

That would be the mother of clashes.