crazyguy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Theresurrection said:

I know unlikely but at the end of last years set NGHFB said "I might be seeing you next year" fingers crossed he's stuck to his word

Noel will be in America at the time of T. Think he was referring to his own shows, he is playing Glasgow and Aberdeen in April 

1 hour ago, Stuart1000 said:

Beyoncé is booking stadiums in Europe at the minute for July/August. Would be a big booking for T but I could see her doing it instead of a Scottish stadium.

It wouldn't be that big a booking. V Fest have already had her and T have already had her subbing, offering more money and a higher slot isn't going to be a lack on incentive for her.

Refused and Twin Atlantic both announced to headline 2000trees same weekend as T.

Twin Atlantic are one of my favourite bands, but I would prefer for them not to play T this year. I don't think they'll have a new album out by then, and they wouldn't get any better slot than headlining R1 like last year. Better to take a year or two out and come back with purpose.

As for Refused, YES PLEASE. If we still had the Transmissions stage, they would be perfect to headline that. Guess the best we can hope for is a decent Tuts slot. Not the kind of act T regularly books, but they do sometimes get heavier acts (Enter Shikari, Marmozets, Slaves being examples from 2015).

4 hours ago, Declan_TVAOF said:

Anyone think biffy clyro could headline?

Possibly as I think they are booked for a festival somewhere in the UK on an exclusive deal. The fact they are playing Download France and not the UK makes me think this. I could also be reading too much into it haha 

2 hours ago, Shanks18 said:

Eric Prydz would be superb, not fussed with any of the others at Electric Daisy.

Prydz is the only one I'd take out of that main lot. Could see the likes of Galantis, Garrix, Martin Solveig + Lost Frequencies getting a slot somewhere. Wouldn't mind DJ EZ, Pendulum (DJ Set) and Caspa b2b Rusko though but can't see it happening.