crazyguy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DiegosLeftHand said:

Are The Strokes seen as a possibility as well? There's a bunch of bands from Governor's Ball that would tempt me to T. 

Wouldn't headline. Were second to last on the Radio One stage in 2011 (although I think I read somewhere that they were actually headlining the stage but SHM played afterwards).

On 1/11/2016 at 11:21 AM, devilman said:

Me too bud. One on my must see list that I'll never see. 

Saw him at SECC on the Outside tour in 1995.  Strange setlist that night and left a bit disappointed.  Luckily I picked the night on the David Gilmour run at RAH that he came on and did vocal on Arnold Layne and comfortably numb.  15 minutes I'll never forget

5 hours ago, Luke2608 said:
Hello, Im currently conducting research into consumer behaviour and motivation to attend outdoor music events for my dissertation, If anybody could please complete this short questionnaire that would be ideal! (It's only 15 questions and won't take too long I promise!)

Thank you!

Done, hope it helps!

This is going to be me for my masters dissertation in a few months!

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 10:30 AM, Neil Shaw said:

Could possibly see Kaiser Chiefs playing again after announcing their Forest tour with a date on the Sunday of T.

CY_hsWvWEAAd-EB.jpg:large

God help us if they do. Saw them at t in 2014 in the scorching heat and I personally thought they were god dam awful and the same with their most recent album.

My updated guess is:

TSR

Calvin (Honestly can't decide on a sub headliner for the Saturday)

Coldplay

I think it's quite good that we have an amount of uncertainty, last year you could have banked on Kasabian playing and the only debate was really whether NG was big enough to headline. I'm looking forward to the announcement even though I'm not going.

18 hours ago, harryomatic said:

Looking forward to the announcement too, should be maximum 4 weeks away now I reckon. Think it was around 19/20 February last year.

It's the same every year..

Buzzing for the line up and when it's released you wish they didn't bother.

Edited by Lor1

23 hours ago, hamishrankin said:

God help us if they do. Saw them at t in 2014 in the scorching heat and I personally thought they were god dam awful and the same with their most recent album.

My updated guess is:

TSR

Calvin (Honestly can't decide on a sub headliner for the Saturday)

Coldplay

I think it's quite good that we have an amount of uncertainty, last year you could have banked on Kasabian playing and the only debate was really whether NG was big enough to headline. I'm looking forward to the announcement even though I'm not going.

Coldplay won't be there. Same with Radiohead unfortunately. Primavera looks good mind!