• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening peeps. welcome anyone who is joining for this/next year. 

Congrats Thurlow. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  LUCY LOO GINGEROOOOOOOO!!!!! 

I'm resting today, have only watched a little of the glasto on youtube cos stupid iPlayer wont let me watch in Ireland but you can spot the Ginger at the Staves set up at the Park. :D

Slowly dealing with reality. No work till next Tuesday thank the gods. 

http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/proxy

Get this proxy and just put in an English ip and the iplayer works fine, this is the best of the free ones I've used.

Im so relieved that we didnt have this weather during the festival, played a blinder weather wise this year didnt we everyone :)

So i had a uni interview the weds morning before going to glastonbury and got the news yesterday that ive been offered a place which has helped the glastonbury blues a tad!

So happy to read everyones amazing recounts of this years antics it seems everyone had a great time overall :)

Cheers jeffie, dont mind if i do, it would almost be rude not too :)

For some reason i find myself a touch cidered out. Can't think why.

Im so relieved that we didnt have this weather during the festival, played a blinder weather wise this year didnt we everyone :)

So i had a uni interview the weds morning before going to glastonbury and got the news yesterday that ive been offered a place which has helped the glastonbury blues a tad!

So happy to read everyones amazing recounts of this years antics it seems everyone had a great time overall :)

Good news Kelly!

Thank you! I'm having a relaxing day catching up on a couple of tv things, then I'm going to watch the Suede set and perve at Brett Anderson while seeing if I can spot myself in the crowd :)

Tommy sorry you didn't make it, next year though! Welcome to all new people!

What a lovely day it is? A sunny birthday for me! :)

Goddamn that Suede set was brilliant wasn't it?

Now, as much as I would struggle in this heat this is dangerous talk. The phrase is NO FUCKING R**N, NO FUCKING COMPROMISE. We had r**n this year. On Friday there was loads of it. And it was cold. Sunday morning was also far too w*t for my liking.

This year was not bad but it was not perfect. Must try harder!

Got the job.....whoop :)

Congrats Thurlow!

And congrats Kellly! 

Good to hear there's some good news about.

Congratulations, thurlow.

I'm suffering the post-glasto blues a bit today. Haven't even felt like watching any coverage. Need to pick myself up somehow, any suggestions?

apart from Dee suggesting that killer mead, the first coverage that I have just watched was Sleaford Mods and the Fall.  Both got me back down the road in the sunshine nicely. Obviously being a fine upstanding gentleman, you would not necessarily chose those clips, but you get the point.  Pick a favourite and relive the feeling whilst it is still fresh.

apart from Dee suggesting that killer mead, the first coverage that I have just watched was Sleaford Mods and the Fall. Both got me back down the road in the sunshine nicely. Obviously being a fine upstanding gentleman, you would not necessarily chose those clips, but you get the point. Pick a favourite and relive the feeling whilst it is still fresh.

Good plan, digger. It would have to be Vintage Trouble for me I think. Reckon I'll have an early night to try and catch up on missed sleep, and look that up on YouTube in the morning.