• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My comedown's actually pretty good this year!  Found out the week before that we're on consultation for redundancy, so I haven't ended up back at work in a mad rush to get everything back up to speed.  For some reason I've lost all sense of urgency about my work :fuck:

Hope everyone had a good time.  Feel your pain on the back problems Tommy - mine went getting dressed in the tent on Sunday morning so I spent Sunday walking like I'd shat myself and dancing was out of the question.  Luckily I had a supply of herbal painkillers to hand :biggrin:

I've decided that after locking myself in the 2015 headliners thread for the majority of this year I'll be broadening my horizons here! Hope everyone's not been as depressed as I have at work today.

For the first time in the 3 years I've gone (and four times I've got tickets) I genuinely already feel nervous and anxious about ticket day! Especially as it's going to be an absolute scorcher next year

Welcome - come on in and grab a beer.

My comedown's actually pretty good this year!  Found out the week before that we're on consultation for redundancy, so I haven't ended up back at work in a mad rush to get everything back up to speed.  For some reason I've lost all sense of urgency about my work :fuck:

Hope everyone had a good time.  Feel your pain on the back problems Tommy - mine went getting dressed in the tent on Sunday morning so I spent Sunday walking like I'd shat myself and dancing was out of the question.  Luckily I had a supply of herbal painkillers to hand :biggrin:

I had to drag myself, quite literally, over to the healing fields on Sunday - utter agony I was in.

After checking me out they deduced I had trapped my sciatic nerve with my hamstring! Big ouch.

40 mins of massage and manipulation later I could actually walk pain free!!

I donated with a smile on my face.

I had to drag myself, quite literally, over to the healing fields on Sunday - utter agony I was in.

After checking me out they deduced I had trapped my sciatic nerve with my hamstring! Big ouch.

40 mins of massage and manipulation later I could actually walk pain free!!

I donated with a smile on my face.

In hindsight a trip to the fields would have been the right call, but I didn't want to miss the stuff I had an eye on for the day! Chalk that one down to experience

When is it respectfull to ask questons about next year? Without taking the attention of this year. Not been since 2011 and went then with the single group of here desperate to go next year

I'd say anytime. I saw one bloke with a Glastonbury 2022 t shirt, so you're not too in advance.

Evening peeps. welcome anyone who is joining for this/next year. 

Congrats Thurlow. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  LUCY LOO GINGEROOOOOOOO!!!!! 

I'm resting today, have only watched a little of the glasto on youtube cos stupid iPlayer wont let me watch in Ireland but you can spot the Ginger at the Staves set up at the Park. :D

Slowly dealing with reality. No work till next Tuesday thank the gods.