Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Evening all :) Had a 2.5 hour journey to cover 25 miles, but I've heard of far worse. All set up and have been for a little wander. Just getting the barbie lit. Have a good night everyone, see you tomorrow! :) 

When, where, remind me!

Finally off to bed for an way start tomorrow! Had to repack so I could squeeze in an extra pillow for someone that's forgotten theirs, but given me some extra time to browse the playlist!

Safe travels, and for those already there have a great night. Not far behind you!

3 hours ago, Brunette said:

Just turning the booze into wine after a little trip to Shepton Mallet 

image.jpeg

Nice pic. What's that green stuff under the bag??? I'm rocking the cider approach this weekend. NFRNFCHEOM.

A fine one too, easing myself into the day via the crafts field. Raku pot, candle and pewter keyring for the family. And got to sit in one of Sawdusty's chairs. Quite a few festival firsts going on.

Cracking day yesterday, with the Hurts, and Alexis Taylor.

The nekkid dancin' didn't pay off, but glad to be here. Warm handshakes y'all.

Broken woman but had a brill helicopter ride with Mr 2 hats earlier. Muddy everywhere and struggling to get around. Can't wait for my shower and a proper bed tomorrow.  It's certainly been a tough year. Lots of people leaving this morning. 

Next year it will be glorious!  Wr just need to pray harder. Think we dropped the ball this year.

On my way home now, bloke i was travelling with needed to get back as his son's been taken into hospital, was a pleasure meeting everyone, which one of you gave my that drink that resulted in my ambulance trip to the medical centre on thursday night with a head injury

Broke my glasses and lost my phone in that incident too 

But despite our failing and despite being virtually blind i still had a fantastic festival

Hi 

hope everyone got out and home safely.

phew this year was hard work body finally gave up late Sunday afternoon so had to go home :( on the plus side really enjoyed the meet was lovely to put names to faces and catch up with everyone.

got a cold and feeling knackered, few days rest and a good nights sleep will sort.

Speak soon

hugs X 

Evening all. Made it home safely. The family like the stuff I made in the craft field, Raku bowl, pewter key ring, candle, and cookbook from Leon's.

My favourite souvenir is the memory of the craft field, the Park, the gigs, and finishing with LCD Soundsystem. And I got my requested sign too, from the painters, for my room at home. Cheers!

Off for a bath and a whisky now.  NFRNFC (needs to happen in 2017)

20160627_003716.jpg

Mud can do one. Bloody knackered after all that.

Well, the weather and trains on Thursday completely buggered my plans up! Wasn't there in time to make the Glade meet, and when I came down for the later one I think everyone had already gone to Croissant Neuf. So another year passes without meeting everyone :(

After 5 attempts this was my first proper muddy one, and it played merry hell with my normal approach. Lessons learned for next time! 

Hope you all had good, if muddy, weekends!

23 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Broke my glasses and lost my phone in that incident too

Hope you've come out in one piece Thurlow!

2 hours ago, ICGenie said:

Think we're done with Glastonbury for a few years.  Just not as magic as it once was.

Know what you mean. We're debating giving it a miss next year and waiting for 2019, get the old passion back a bit.

Edited by Quark