Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Iced-gem said:

Hey you lovely people. I am praying for you weather-wise. I have put in a request to the gods to dump all the r**n over Exeter, we can cope with it. Hope you have a wonderful festival,  will be watching on t.v. <3 :)

Thankyou very much Iced-gem... That's very kind of you. Did you try for tickets? If so I'm sorry you didn't succeed, I'd be devastated as I'm sure you are. 

15 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

i've made my peace with the weather now.  what will be will be.  waterproofs and alcohol and lots and lots of socks will see me through.  how about yourself?

I am convinced it will be good weather and therefore will not be bringing any waterproofs (mainly because i dont own any) 

I did have some wellies bought for me at kendal calling but i think i'll leave them for kendal calling

Booze to be bought enroute, clothes should be washed today or tomorrow and then that should be me good to go

4 hours ago, lucyginger said:

CG you'll be ok, worry not!

I do hope so. If I was driving I would've brought another tent and left it in the car for emergencies. 

How is the coat coming along? 

Edited ... Just seen above post... You're still sewing!

Edited by Curlygirl

10 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I do hope so. If I was driving I would've brought another tent and left it in the car for emergencies. 

How is the coat coming along? 

Edited ... Just seen above post... You're still sewing!

We are driving and will have my spare tent... as well as lots of additional supplies.. making booze... if anyone wants anything shout out as we can't get there till Thurs 

53 minutes ago, Brunette said:

We are driving and will have my spare tent... as well as lots of additional supplies.. making booze... if anyone wants anything shout out as we can't get there till Thurs 

Good call brunette! Did you get Thursday off work or coming down after? 

Evening all

we've made it the uk , first night in the campervan last night and it was lush and comfortable.

now sitting in a pub in Sterets Yat soggy drinking cider. Took a last minute one for the NFR team today by going kayaking down the river in the Wye valley and it started to rain - wasn't pleasant paddling with the wind and rain in my face but that's fine if I've made my sacrifice . Supposed to R%^% again tomorrow and I'll go for a long walk for another sacrifice :-)

Have a great few days everyone and I'll see you Thursday ( I will be brave :-)

FFxxx

Clashfinder question?

at the moment the advisory thing is on 2 ie: print if you have to. I'm pretty sure that a couple of days ago it was at 3: ie soon, I promise. Have I inadvertently saved it incorrectly or done something wrong? ( My husband fiddled with it the other day and it all went funny).

21 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

Clashfinder question?

at the moment the advisory thing is on 2 ie: print if you have to. I'm pretty sure that a couple of days ago it was at 3: ie soon, I promise. Have I inadvertently saved it incorrectly or done something wrong? ( My husband fiddled with it the other day and it all went funny).

Nah nothing wrong with that; next it'll go down to 1 'Have at it!' which means you can print with minimal risk of anything changing. :) Have at it!