Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, carlosj said:

May be an allotment day today.

Bring it on.

Take care folks.

Happy birthday Jeffie!

Thanks CeeJ

Today I will be mostly getting my tent out. Not that I'm last minute or anything.

Thanks all, it's all celebrations here.

Kids been swimming, dropping the mower off for a service, putting the washing out.

Rock and roll!

Happy birthday lovely Jeffie! :)

Boilerman- meeting at about 4-5pm on the benches at the other stage side of the glade lounge, then some of us are going to Williamsburg green to see the Smyths, then we're all meeting up again at about 8-9pm at Sawdusty Surfers pitch at the bottom left of croissant Neuf, you know the one? Big wooden mushrooms and the like? Will you come along? Be good to meet you! 

51 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Happy birthday lovely Jeffie! :)

Boilerman- meeting at about 4-5pm on the benches at the other stage side of the glade lounge, then some of us are going to Williamsburg green to see the Smyths, then we're all meeting up again at about 8-9pm at Sawdusty Surfers pitch at the bottom left of croissant Neuf, you know the one? Big wooden mushrooms and the like? Will you come along? Be good to meet you! 

Yeah, hopefully make it. I`ll post a pic later of my NFRNFC shirt from last year...... if any of you see it come say hi.

1 hour ago, mr gumby said:

Bit quiet today, everybody packing, are they? 

Hubby did the requisite shopping, stacked the dining room table with Glasto boxes and then I allowed him to watch the rugby while ironing some of our clothes for Glasto.

I mainly lounged in bed, watched Major Tim's return from space, looked through The Times, made hubby an bacon & egg sarnie and browsed through these threads while watching Castle on the telly.

This means that my husband has felt useful and pleased with himself and that I am somewhat au fait with world affairs, have fed my husband and enjoyed myself. :)

(How do I do that emoji on my iPad of that grin with the tongue hanging out?)

Edited by JanieM28

18 minutes ago, JanieM28 said:

Hubby did the requisite shopping, stacked the dining room table with Glasto boxes and then I allowed him to watch the rugby while ironing some of our clothes for Glasto.

(How do I do that emoji on my iPad of that grin with the tongue hanging out?)

Ironing? For Glastonbury? Maybe I need to up my game from crinkly tramp.

That emoji may :  -  p   with no spaces

1 minute ago, lucyginger said:

I'm finishing my furry coat. I've just spent nearly two hours getting the sleeve lining sewn in right. Collar left to do then it will definitely be gin o'clock. It'd better look fucking awesome! 

*note to self, remember to compliment about the coat* :-)

Mind you, I did some sewing, to reinforce my seat, some funky pillow covers from a charity shop will stop my buns of steel from ripping through the thin fabric I used last year.

Waterproof trousers and a shit ton of socks purchased. On the dark and stormies now. 

Oh and also decanted my favourite soap into one of those anti bac dispensers so I can wash my hands. A tip I picked up on this site. 

Hi guys

Kind of counting out time here at work all weekend. 'Fortunately', we've been steadily busy today, as a slow day can be torturous at the best of time, let alone when you're waiting for Glastonbury week!

I did lots of packing on Thursday as I'm also working a long day on Monday, and Tuesday will about doing as many 'home' things as I can (ASDA shopping, laundry etc.) before buggering off for almost a week! Taxi is booked for 0145h on Wednesday to take me to the coach station for my 0315h chariot!

Weather is looking pretty marvellous and the Glastocam has the site drying and improving with every refresh!

Hope everyone is mega-excited (I think it's accepted that I am...).

Two more shifts after today's....argh!

:)

Ben

54 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Just been reading the Uber mega list and been running around throwing things on the pile for packing. Nothing mad just bin liners and pillow cases which I normally forget. 

SHITS GETTING REAL REAL!!! Lol

Pillow cases? You're posh!! I just stick my little IKEA cushion in the wash when I get back! xX