NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Hoy there you shiny happy people, I hope you're all okay and avoiding the slings and arrows. It's been a good few days since I checked in on here sadly, I've just had a mad manic last week at work but my bestest ever news for today is that after travelling for 18 hours I finally made it home after 8 loooong weeks offshore. I've now realised that Glastonbury is just 2 weeks away and all I've got in preparation is a litre of cranberry and raspberry vodka that I picked up from duty free last night!

I may need to do some panic buying...

Oh and apart from a brief thunderstorm this afternoon, it's glorious weather here in the Lake District! :)

Shaun.

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Hoy there you shiny happy people, I hope you're all okay and avoiding the slings and arrows. It's been a good few days since I checked in on here sadly, I've just had a mad manic last week at work but my bestest ever news for today is that after travelling for 18 hours I finally made it home after 8 loooong weeks offshore. I've now realised that Glastonbury is just 2 weeks away and all I've got in preparation is a litre of cranberry and raspberry vodka that I picked up from duty free last night!

I may need to do some panic buying...

Oh and apart from a brief thunderstorm this afternoon, it's glorious weather here in the Lake District! :)

Shaun.

Where was the thunder storm at? 

Been glorious in carlisle today

3 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Where was the thunder storm at? 

Been glorious in carlisle today

Thunder over most of South Lakes this afternoon and very heavy rain in Ambleside and Staveley. Only lasted an hour or so though then the sun was back.

13 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Hope its a brilliant weekend for him oldson

cheers old son ..site looks great gonna have a stall there try and sell some of my clocks lol ..dont reckon ill sell alot but ive done a few new ones that look ok .

bloody vans havin its MOT failed and was supposed to be ready today so i could go out tomo and set stall up but got to wait for the van.....shes old but lovely ...bit like the wife ......lol

hope she doesnt see this hahahaaaaaaa

Evening all! So after no sleep last night, I fell asleep at 6am and slept Til 7pm!!! It's not good. I need to sort my shit out. I need to pack tomorrow as the dentist appt is here and the mother is arriving Friday and I'm working Sunday for 6 days. 

TOS I like the Carmex lip balm! Cherry flavour x

39 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

3 litres this year Thurlow. Gotta hand out the deliciousness!!

Are you trying to kill someone?  That stuff's seriously lethal. 

Hi CG, I'm up late again but about to slink off to bed.  Hope you manage to get your shit together, and I'll read your reply when I get up in about 7 hours!

night night

50 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Are you trying to kill someone?  That stuff's seriously lethal. 

Hi CG, I'm up late again but about to slink off to bed.  Hope you manage to get your shit together, and I'll read your reply when I get up in about 7 hours!

night night

I hope so too. I need to set my alarm for tomorrow! I need to go shopping and pack for glasto and Spain xX

After today I'll have 6 working days left. Plenty of things to do between now and Tuesday 21st (the day we leave).

Doing a shop this evening for a few bits, double airbed, toiletries and stuff, along with lots of other miscellaneous bits, excitement will kick up a gear!

NFR NFC

8 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Night pentura! I do love the aerial photo :) 

That one was from the glastomap.com - it's great as you can see all the smaller areas and stuff in great detail. Luckily I remembered exactly where we camped last year :)

1 hour ago, pentura said:

That one was from the glastomap.com - it's great as you can see all the smaller areas and stuff in great detail. Luckily I remembered exactly where we camped last year :)

Yes, we found our camp on it, and our cars!! It is good to look at!! 

Hi all after a glorious week so far in Italia now taking one for the team after thunderstorms last night and lots of r**n this morning - this is not what we paid for but I will happily give today as a sacrifice to the weather gods for sun in Pilton  (but it had better be sunny tomorrow so we can spend the last day in the pool with my little ones keep the faith kids xx