• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Want to come and help me tidy my house?! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Not a problem in return could you help me with the garden :)

It's all cool feeling better now , I stop the nasty stuff for festival time and just need to get levels sorted, sadly I have left it late this year due to doing house and not realising time. 

Good Afternoon everybody :)

Not sure if anyone is waiting on seeticket coach times but if you have a look at the websitwe for your time through your mobile phone you can see your times.

I,m absolutely buzzing with mine as i,ll be getting there nice and early (Thank you so much for your help Doc Ben) and couldn't be any happier right now. :thumbsu:

Enjoy your weekend cleaning and chilling Lucy and hope the transfer settles out soon Splodge mate :)

NFR NFC

6 minutes ago, tommywillo said:

Good Afternoon everybody :)

Not sure if anyone is waiting on seeticket coach times but if you have a look at the websitwe for your time through your mobile phone you can see your times.

I,m absolutely buzzing with mine as i,ll be getting there nice and early (Thank you so much for your help Doc Ben) and couldn't be any happier right now. :thumbsu:

Enjoy your weekend cleaning and chilling Lucy and hope the transfer settles out soon Splodge mate :)

NFR NFC

That's fab - what did they give ya, Tommo?

Ben

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

That's fab - what did they give ya, Tommo?

Ben

6am Departure mate, the first feckin bus leaving Liverpool, i lost my shit when i seen the time and cannot wait now Doc, :drinks::friends:

1 minute ago, tommywillo said:

6am Departure mate, the first feckin bus leaving Liverpool, i lost my shit when i seen the time and cannot wait now Doc, :drinks::friends:

Oh get in!

I mean, obviously, I'll be arriving at the Gate just as you're setting off...but you've done well, my young apprentice!

;)

Ben

May the feckin force be with you Rasta :rock:

Looking forward to the meet now dude, be great to shake your hand for everything you done for Parkinson's mucker :drinks:

Have a great weekend and hope work is very frickin quiet for ya and thanks again Doc. :)

2 hours ago, Mr Splodge said:

Not a problem in return could you help me with the garden :)

It's all cool feeling better now , I stop the nasty stuff for festival time and just need to get levels sorted, sadly I have left it late this year due to doing house and not realising time. 

Deal! 

Glad you're feeling better :)

9 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Is that on the Wednesday or Thursday, Tommy? Be good to meet you! 

Hiya Lucy,

Its on the Wednesday, Woooohooooo, I done Thursday last year and was a bit gutted i didn't do the Wed so i,m very happy i get the extra day again and i,m looking forward to meeting everyone myself mate :friends::drinks::friends:

NFR NFC

3 minutes ago, tommywillo said:

Hiya Lucy,

Its on the Wednesday, Woooohooooo, I done Thursday last year and was a bit gutted i didn't do the Wed so i,m very happy i get the extra day again and i,m looking forward to meeting everyone myself mate :friends::drinks::friends:

NFR NFC

Oh fab! That is good! :)

Evening Festers!

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend and overcoming the slings and arrows of whatever life decides to throw at you. Another day, another nightshift for me, only 24 more work days until home time though so counting down now. 

39 days?! That's really not very long at all is it! Hopefully an announcement and possibly a few tickets going out this week?...

Shaun.

I'm getting more and more frustrated listening to all you lovely peeps that I can only do late Fri night earliest (so never even get to meet you!) and have to have a sober Sunday to do the 5 hour drive back Sunday night:( for school. I need a new career or start studying again.. boo.. to get my Headship quals to authorise myself off in term time. I'd happily give up my whole six week summer hols to have the full G experience... it would be so worth it!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Brunette said:

I'm getting more and more frustrated listening to all you lovely peeps that I can only do late Fri night earliest (so never even get to meet you!) and have to have a sober Sunday to do the 5 hour drive back Sunday night:( for school. I need a new career or start studying again.. boo.. to get my Headship quals to authorise myself off in term time. I'd happily give up my whole six week summer hols to have the full G experience... it would be so worth it!!!!!!

Aww that's not good!:( so party extra hard Friday and Saturday for a chill out Sunday is in order. Is there no way you can wrangle the Monday off?

Think I'm going to brave it and ask for unpaid leave on the Friday...I can cope with the night drive back I just have to stop partying early Sunday aft... then again I could have a Sunday night last blast...maybe I should ask for two days first and then barter for one... I think you've given me a plan!!! ;)

2 minutes ago, Brunette said:

Think I'm going to brave it and ask for unpaid leave on the Friday...I can cope with the night drive back I just have to stop partying early Sunday aft... then again I could have a Sunday night last blast...maybe I should ask for two days first and then barter for one... I think you've given me a plan!!! ;)

That sounds a cunning plan Baldrick - ask for 2 days and get knocked back to 1 a small win for you and the boss thinks they have won also ;)

ps you look nothing like Baldrick

pps his plans never worked but have faith in yours

19 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Hope the baby's ok CG.  Can't imagine what it's like taking on a newborn grandchild to look after!  Are you ok otherwise?

Dizzy I'm fecking fab otherwise! Everyone close to me is going through problems and as usual I'm the helper/advisor... But personally, I have no problems. I'm on cloud 9!! Glastonbury is literally round the corner. I am ridiculously excited this year! I never thought it was possible to be more excited as every other year. Today at work I have written my packing list on the elektrickety box and printed it out and laminated it! For someone allergic to technology, I'm proud of myself haha!! Can't wait to see you all again... And sorry brunette that once again we will miss you. 

Thanx all for your comments! My sister is an angel. She has such a lovely nature! And of course although it's stressful for her, she gets her rewards in seeing these two babies growing up into well rounded, polite and respectful young ladies. She has the joys of seeing them grow up and their different personalities evolving. And I get to babysit!

Tommy that's ace you have the early bus. Mine should get in around 11:30ish too. I'm normally there for gates opening but this is acceptable. 

20 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Evening all. Sorry (again) for my absence. my nephews girlfriend went into labour 2 days ago. A healthy baby girl was delivered 22:40 last night. My sister now has custody as well as the 14 month old of theirs. Her head is in bits. The baby is beautiful and quiet!!! She is being tested for drug dependency. I love my sister. She is a saint! 

So glad the baby's healthy, Curlygirl, and I hope the test for drug dependency is negative.  Hope your sister's coping ok - she's doing an amazing thing.  I wish I was near enough for a newborn cuddle!

1 hour ago, BrighterNow said:

So glad the baby's healthy, Curlygirl, and I hope the test for drug dependency is negative.  Hope your sister's coping ok - she's doing an amazing thing.  I wish I was near enough for a newborn cuddle!

Baby cuddles are the best. My sister will cope. She has got alopecia due to the stress... Awful thing as she is so vain and beautiful. She never moans! Tests prove she has cannabis in her system which probably explains why she's so chilled and sleeping at the moment!!! :huh:

she is amazing x

Evening all! I'm happily watching Eurovision and loved Justin Timberlakes performance. He would be pretty good in the sunshine in the farm :) 

My weekend is only one day, got an event to set tomorrow for work. I shouldn't complain of course, it's one day out of my weekend which I always have off! There are plenty of awesome people doing pretty amazing jobs at the weekends! 

Hope everyone is feeling good - I have enjoyed a cherry bake well cocktail, and sadly discovered cheapo vodka which tastes awful! Why i still have it I have no clue!

16 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

Evening all! I'm happily watching Eurovision and loved Justin Timberlakes performance. He would be pretty good in the sunshine in the farm :)

I'm watching Eurovision too - it's hilarious! The Swedes seem to be happily embracing the campness of it all and are enjoying taking the mickey out of it, just like we do. Hurrah! They get it!

Well today has been a good Glastonbury practice , been on the beverages since lunchtime, danced my socks off the various music, including scouting for girls and Rick parfitt Jnr band live , and bounced more than once to a random indie tune 

i need to start making Glastonbury lists ... Yippeee.