Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, lucyginger said:

With what Yog? Did you incriminate yourself?

Not really. It was the fear of exposing someone else that made me back track. A friend who is also a doctor who could have also given you medical advice. Let's put it this way - his advice to me at an early age was to no way consider taking half an acid tab when there was a whole one there with my name on it. He even administered it to me like Holy Communion. He's an expert in his field!

23 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Already? What witchcraft is this old son?

no witch craft old son shes just a carer lol

12 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Guy! Hello! How are you? :)

You have to come to Glastonbury, we've been chatting for nearly 8 years and not met in real life!!!!! 

yea yea i know i think we might have met a few years back when i stumbled thro a one time [ i think ] but that was years back.hey and you only live down the rd ha ha i was in Totham tother day then had a walk by Bank and left the car keys hanging outa the door for the 2 hours we where in forest lol

as for going as long as wife behaves herself ill be there lol

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not really. It was the fear of exposing someone else that made me back track. A friend who is also a doctor who could have also given you medical advice. Let's put it this way - his advice to me at an early age was to no way consider taking half an acid tab when there was a whole one there with my name on it. He even administered it to me like Holy Communion. He's an expert in his field!

I see! Sound advice too. My sis is not of the "altered state of consciousness" variety, apart from booze, but is cabin crew so can deal with pretty much anything. She always takes a brilliant first aid kit which I must get from her to take this year. A couple of years ago I burnt my hand on hot coffee, she had some magic gel stuff which made it all better! She also does that "you ok mate?" thing when you're totally Gillespied and are not sure who you are, but need to know someone straighter than you has got your back in case it goes pear shaped. 

Thinking about it, I'm not actually sure how I'm going to survive this festival. 

51 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

I see! Sound advice too. My sis is not of the "altered state of consciousness" variety, apart from booze, but is cabin crew so can deal with pretty much anything. She always takes a brilliant first aid kit which I must get from her to take this year. A couple of years ago I burnt my hand on hot coffee, she had some magic gel stuff which made it all better! She also does that "you ok mate?" thing when you're totally Gillespied and are not sure who you are, but need to know someone straighter than you has got your back in case it goes pear shaped. 

Thinking about it, I'm not actually sure how I'm going to survive this festival. 

Your sis sounds top. It's good to have family or friends around when you are totally spanered.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

Sheffieldlady, sorry to hear about your interview result, they should have turned the other cheek.

Ben, congrats to your mini Ben. If he's a tit, is that nature or nurture (sorry, I blame my whisky).

LucyGINGER (clue's in the name), you were a lively child? Who'd have thought? ??? You and S2B, I agree, the quiet ones are the ones to watch. It took me a while to get it out there and live life more. I wouldn't look back now.

Just now, carlosj said:

Sheffieldlady, sorry to hear about your interview result, they should have turned the other cheek.

Ben, congrats to your mini Ben. If he's a tit, is that nature or nurture (sorry, I blame my whisky).

LucyGINGER (clue's in the name), you were a lively child? Who'd have thought? ??? You and S2B, I agree, the quiet ones are the ones to watch. It took me a while to get it out there and live life more. I wouldn't look back now.

Haha good point! I suppose being a bit of a pain goes with being a ginger! 

8 hours ago, carlosj said:

me too CarlosJ, was a 'quiet ' young adult, still loved music and roller skating but  never really grew into my skin and didn't drink until I was much older. Defiantly live now that's for sure :-) 

Morning all, hope everyone is feeling well. Ben - awesome news about eldest son, they seem to come good in the end with the right guidance. May take years :-)

I've woken in a crackingly good mood, feel like dancing around to anything and everything lol

Could have something to do with having booked flights and a B&B for Easter to visit Glastonbury. Got butterflies thinking about it , actually climbing the Tor, hopefully seeing the farm and wandering it and wandering the area... Got a ski trip before that but Easter has got me all in a jiggle ! 

FF xx

Afternoon, NFR-ers

Yog - leap years are easy to remember as they are (summer) Olympic years. that might not be as helpful as I might think!

I had another GF dream last night too - very odd one, culminating in the precipitation of flake-shaped frozen wet stuff from the sky. A kind of NFS NFC, if you will! Good to get all the bad weather for the festival out of the way in the form of our dreams!

Just back from the latest RunBennyRun episode, so...

Session:   Long Run - 10 miles

Impression:  Longest so far and it felt pretty ok. I could have carried on without too much discomfort! Best thing of all is that I have, finally, made a decision on my marathon shoes:

hokacliftontwo2-2.jpg?1447133385

I am really pleased that these are the ones, as they appeal to my stupid predilection for always wanting to be a bit different from the norm. For anyone who runs, these shoes are entirely Marmite®, and I refer to them as my Tweenies™ shoes!

:)

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22