Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Nowt wrong with getting the bus, we did it last year. When do you arrive?

Just as an aside, my autocorrect changed 'nowt' to 'Moët' before I changed it back. What the fuck is that about?

I arrive at 11:30am on Wednesday. Still don't know where I'm camping! Depends if my mates get tickets!! 

I like Moët. I've been teetotal for a whole 6 days! 

18 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

What a day!

Non-stop from the moment I dragged myself from my snuggly bed this morning. Pooped now, and not enamoured with a 6.15am start tomorrow. Ho Hum!

RunBennyRun blog from tonight's run:

Session:  'Tempo' run - 7 miles: 1 mile easy, 5 miles at 'long tempo' (7m16s/mile), 1 mile easy

Impression:  felt good. Think I might have made a decision on my choice of shoes for the Big One

Night all. Will try to be less tired and a better poster tomorrow...

Ben
x

7mins16s per mile for 5 miles?? That is impressive! Well done x

Evening all. I have done a real girlie thing! I went to the hairdressers. I've never been to the hairdressers before. They were amazed that I wanted my hair blow drying curly! The apprentice actually asked if she could be assessed drying my hair and I had to wait for her assessor to arrive from Sunderland. What a novelty I was to them. 

5 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Evening all. I have done a real girlie thing! I went to the hairdressers. I've never been to the hairdressers before. They were amazed that I wanted my hair blow drying curly! The apprentice actually asked if she could be assessed drying my hair and I had to wait for her assessor to arrive from Sunderland. What a novelty I was to them. 

Ive never been to a hairdressers before either but my hairs reflects this a lot more than yours did i think

1 minute ago, thurlow84 said:

Ive never been to a hairdressers before either but my hairs reflects this a lot more than yours did i think

To be fair, my sister usually does my hair. I don't want to trouble her these days with having a baby in the house. 

I'm babysitting tomorrow night! I can't wait to spend quality time on my own with her :)