• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have worked out I only have 4.5 Fridays in the office until April

And April is just 11 weeks from GF. That's gotta be worth celebrating 

Splodge most of Somerset can count to 12 on their fingers so you're behind at the outset...cue abuse from locals.

Is anything weird at GF? I just see things and think .yep that's about right  for my fete. However I do like that thread so thanks Woffy

Can't listen to you tube here so that clip will have to wait matty. Will it get the toes tapping?

I am currently trying to track down a parcel bound for Italy that has made its way around the world and is currently sitting in Helsinki ...

Edited by deebeedoobee
Opps so wrong credit

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

156 days? Is that all?! WOOO!!!  :) 

Is that all it is? Oh yer mofo i.m buzzing with that news. Better get ordering me some new bits off tinternet.

Absolutely cannot wait to play first person to spot the Tor gets a disco biccy an a drink on the coach. Lol. Everyone loved it on last years coach it was like r family holidays to butlins back in the 80s and 90s.

Bring it on and praise the weather gods for a beautiful week. I think we all deserve that much with the shite we have dealt with the past few weeks.

Nothing but love you beautiful barstewards X

Good day today. We finally got new chairs in the office. Mine was a wreck. So my arse and back are well pleased. :D

Oh and popped round the sisters after volunteering myself for some tea and she might be taking me to see kevin hart (comedian) to a sold out show on Friday night cos reckon the cousin might cancel. He sounded very funny on the clips advertising his show on the radio. So come on flaky cus! 

At home having a smoke and eating lots of chocolate now. 

Oh and the kids installed Showbox on my phone so going to get stuck into Game of Thrones. All in all a jolly good Monday. 

Hi, hope everyone is well. I have spent the last few days cooking!!! Now that may seem normal to some people, but I don't cook. I am well impressed with myself and have found myself doing a gumby style commentary ha. I am enjoying myself and it's all down to the wonderful HMV for showing me that wonderfully tasty food can be built from scratch using simple 'erbs n stuff! Cheers hinny. 

My sister was in court today and she is now officially and legally legal guardian of my great niece. I am so in love with that little girl. I get to have her overnight on Thursday! Can't bloody wait. 

Spain is also booked for the day after Glastonbury. With my mum, dad, sister-in-law and niece/goddaughter. It's gonna be fab. Bring on June Peeps!! Can't wait to see you all there, sacrifices are being made in preparation of a sweltering party in a field X 

15 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Tonight's chicken kievs, potato waffles, peas and sweetcorn (that's MR blumenthal to you!) are accompanied by Bob Dylan. 

potato waffles ...greatly underrated delights...but cannot be cooked without the advert jingle going round and around

Bob Dylan  - another great - can't beat a bit o'Dylan

I had homemade curry - yummy for my tummy - see I can do adverts me

Well I survived I still have 10 fingers and a full log store :) 

cooked roast pork and all the trimming for tea, one happy Mrs slodge.

that is one cool hat, great find Mr Digger

Tomorrow will be a day of painting then hopefully followed by the pub quiz and a cheeky pint.

hope everyone has had a good day

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, had the most amazing time at Glastonbury last year I just wanted to wrap myself up in magical moments for a time afterwards. I made  some changes after that, new job new home new town so it's been total madness. I didn't manage to get a ticket for this years festival in October but I'm ever optimistic for April :)  it's good to see this thread still going strong, hugs to all Xxx

Edited by Babylon sister

On 17/01/2016 at 3:30 PM, deebeedoobee said:

Hello folks, what's been occurring? Actually skip that, the reason I stopped coming in here is because it was a bit of a downer, can't be doing with that. Time to look up from the floor folks. It's nearer to GF than ever before and I can't wait!

No piccies from the farm today as it's wetter than a nun in a candle shop. However I do have a photo of the Boss and Ade Edmondson sun worshipping at the Wassail yesterday. All or part of that sentence may or may not be an out right lie

12376201_10208823407209223_6689325917542

2016 photos will be available soon and I promise as soon as there is any activity of the fete being erected I shall post them here or on twitter.

So all hail the sun gods - we'll be in June befores you knows it.

Love Life Live and hippy shit to all

That must have happened fairly early on and I missed it (I arrived as the Mummers Play was being performed). Did you make it to Gabriels Orchard? The mulled apple juice they were serving there was wonderful (as was the Cider). Sorry I missed you.

8 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

That must have happened fairly early on and I missed it (I arrived as the Mummers Play was being performed). Did you make it to Gabriels Orchard? The mulled apple juice they were serving there was wonderful (as was the Cider). Sorry I missed you.

That's a shame we didn't know you'd be there. We had a mini NFR meet of 4 :-) And yes the cider and apple juice was good. Maybe next year.

Morning all. There is white stuff on the floor and I am being chauffeured. My lift share text me last night to remind me he was picking me up. This morning I left the house, got in my car, said out loud 'who the fuck is that idiot parked across my drive', get in the car and drive down. Flash my lights til he reversed then proceed to drive off... Before I realise it's my lift share, reverse back in, giggle nervously, and apologetically ( for calling him names ), slink into his car. I love this not drinking malarkey! 

Edited by Curlygirl

10 hours ago, Babylon sister said:

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, had the most amazing time at Glastonbury last year I just wanted to wrap myself up in magical moments for a time afterwards. I made  some changes after that, new job new home new town so it's been total madness. I didn't manage to get a ticket for this years festival in October but I'm ever optimistic for April :)  it's good to see this thread still going strong, hugs to all Xxx

Are you getting help in April? PM me.

Brrrr!!!! I had ice inside the car this morning! 

Concert last night went well, I had a few friends in the audience and they all said it was great :)

Bit snotty this morning, and sore throaty, but am soldiering on! Other choir starts again tomorrow! 

Think my fingers are starting to thaw out.....

Does this ice mean its finally winter? Which means we might get a summer in the summer? :):)