Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning all :) 

Just been browsing the rumour threads, and I've decided I'd like Will Smith to play, maybe Friday afternoon, when they tend to have   'classic' hip hop acts like Snoop, Wu Tang, De la Soul etc. I just think that being a part of an 80,000 strong pissed-up crowd bouncing around to 'Boom! Shake the room' as if it's 1993 again, cannot fail to have a positive effect on my life. 

Afternoon everyone.

well it's nearly Friday and this weekend we have our first visitors, debs old boss and her old work colleague, we all going to the Glastonbury frost Faye hopefully meet up with Mr G, Dee and Digger which would be fab.

i suppose I best get the hose clean and beds changed :) 

hope everyone is ok today 

19 minutes ago, slodge said:

Afternoon everyone.

well it's nearly Friday and this weekend we have our first visitors, debs old boss and her old work colleague, we all going to the Glastonbury frost Faye hopefully meet up with Mr G, Dee and Digger which would be fab.

But intentionally or not....finbarr

28 minutes ago, slodge said:

Afternoon everyone.

I am sure your guests would not mind if the hose was not totally clean ;)

1 minute ago, lucyginger said:

Hello! Just popping in for a quickie (oo-er) as I shall be out of action for a couple of days while I have my biopsy. Please send healing/positive thoughts!! 

Hope you all have a good weekend, and please have a drink or 6 for me, I can't for a while! xxx

Healing/positive thoughts, consider it done!

37 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Hello! Just popping in for a quickie (oo-er) as I shall be out of action for a couple of days while I have my biopsy. Please send healing/positive thoughts!! 

Hope you all have a good weekend, and please have a drink or 6 for me, I can't for a while! xxx

Hope it all goes well for you and your are healed and better as soon as possible

2 hours ago, lucyginger said:

All required thoughts heading your way

17 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Good luck lucy

just bought a pint in the Irish bar in Copenhagen airport. Paid in euros but change in Danish. So the question is do I use the change to buy one more pint or save the coins for next year when I come back?

What a very silly question! ;)