NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

Officially bricking it about ticket day now. My friends who usually go for the coach but "aren't that arsed" about going have formed a group of 6 for Sunday instead, and I'm not included, despite getting theirs for the past two years! One of them has even been asking on Facebook and Twitter if anyone is willing to help them. This year it's just me trying, so well and truly panicking now. :suicide:

Are you on the NFR Facebook group? If not, get on there and you'll have everyone trying :)

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Officially bricking it about ticket day now. My friends who usually go for the coach but "aren't that arsed" about going have formed a group of 6 for Sunday instead, and I'm not included, despite getting theirs for the past two years! One of them has even been asking on Facebook and Twitter if anyone is willing to help them.  This year it's just me trying, so well and truly panicking now. :suicide:

that's not very friend-like behaviour!  i'm sure the ticket gods will have taken note.

Officially bricking it about ticket day now. My friends who usually go for the coach but "aren't that arsed" about going have formed a group of 6 for Sunday instead, and I'm not included, despite getting theirs for the past two years! One of them has even been asking on Facebook and Twitter if anyone is willing to help them.  This year it's just me trying, so well and truly panicking now. :suicide:

That's not on!!! Not on at all!

Morning all btw. Super busy again today. Back when I can :)

Hi all, not been on for a while (for a varity of reasons)

just read a few posts re NFRNFC facebook group so will join that later.

I have my own facebook  group set up for sunday for the 50 odd of us from glasgow, we hire minibuses and all travel down together  (THE BOILERBUSES), I am quite happy to try for peeps on Thur, I will be in work with 6/7 pc`s trying......... i`ll use it as a practice for Sunday  :)

Hi all, not been on for a while (for a varity of reasons)

just read a few posts re NFRNFC facebook group so will join that later.

I have my own facebook  group set up for sunday for the 50 odd of us from glasgow, we hire minibuses and all travel down together  (THE BOILERBUSES), I am quite happy to try for peeps on Thur, I will be in work with 6/7 pc`s trying......... i`ll use it as a practice for Sunday  :)

Hello! Hope all is well with you :)

Enjoy the gingerbread making Mr G.

Can I just say thanks to Matty for trying to bring some semblance of order to the ticket malarkey, your efforts will I am sure not go unnoticed by the ticket gods (who must be praised) - oh and also to S2H for sorting me out on the list this morning xx

Blue skies here in Leeds too, I don't need my Paddington Bear duffle coat today, it's really warm!  OK, so sorted now for f5ing tomorrow now, for coaches for some friends. What music is recommended as stress relief, to play alongside the laptop at the same time?

Hi all. Just to let you know I have created an account for my friend and her name is Cherrybakewell!! She will be along soon to say hi and join in, but for now her profile is still validating.

I am home from the sweary oirish one after a Thelma and Louise dash to the airport and a sprint to the gate, they were closing the door as I arrived at the plane!!

Hi everyone hope your all doin frickin great,

Just wanna say thanks very much to everyone for helping out tomorrow and Sunday, (i feckin love the lotta ya!)

I,ll be keeping my eyes on Efests and Fb and just wish everyone the best of luck, (Up the wall with life,family and work at the mo) shittest timing ever!

Nothing but love and NFR NFC MOFOS   :beach: