How did you find Tangerine Fields this year?

angelin

Worth the money? Next year with be my 20th Glasto and I need to do aonething to make my life easier. I'm physically feeling it. The 3 hours waiting to get in with all my gear etc. we normally camp almost at the top of muddy lane anyway so I figure it won't be much further on from there. I just want to know if it's worth it? Are the tents cramped? Do you size up? Any feed back would be really appreciated. Thanks.

PROS

1. The field for parking the car is only a 5 to 10 minute (maximum) walk from your tent
  2. Flushing loos - kept clean all weekend
  3. Hot showers
  4. Comfortable inflatable mattress provided
  5. 5 minute walk to Gate B, then a 5 to 10 minute walk down muddy lane which brings you out near the workers tower on Williams green

CONS

1. Expensive - but it does what it says on the tin
  2. Tent isn't the largest but we were able to fit 2 people and 2 rucksacks in a freedom tent (~£330)
  3. Having to go through security every morning/night

Never stayed at Worthy View so can't say if that's any better or worse 

Worth the money? Next year with be my 20th Glasto and I need to do aonething to make my life easier. I'm physically feeling it. The 3 hours waiting to get in with all my gear etc. we normally camp almost at the top of muddy lane anyway so I figure it won't be much further on from there. I just want to know if it's worth it? Are the tents cramped? Do you size up? Any feed back would be really appreciated. Thanks.

If you want an easier camping experience then wander in mid afternoon wednesday, camp wherever you like in bushy/pylon or even near gate d and you won't queue at all and will walk about as far.

We did this in 2014 and getting in/out was a ridiculous doddle. 5mins to the gate, an extra 5 on our journey back to the tent. Throw in a decent trolley and a shower before you go and you'll satisfy all of your requirements for a minimal extra outlay, not hundreds and hundreds of pounds per person for someone abusing the festival.

Stayed at TF for the first time this year having done WV last year. Without hesitation we will be back at TF next year, no complaints at all. Great as my 3 friends are scattered around the world so an easy, stress free and comfortable option for us when we have our annual get together.

Do if there's two of you did u book a four man tent each? There's usually seven of. Is it priced per person or tent?

Per tent....Mrs P and me share a 4-man so we have space for all the gear in one sleeping pod and the central area for a bit of chill space.

If I can give one bit of advice it would be to sleep in the side that faces West...it stays darker in the morning and doesn't heat up like a furnace when the morning sun hits the tent.