I absolutely loved…..

Abu T Hamster

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS headlining the John Peel last night.

They had a tiny crowd for a headline performance, but there seems to be real chemistry between Franz and Sparks - they were clearly really enjoying themselves on stage and have some great fun songs.

Also, Everything Everything. Always liked them, but they've grown a real sense of showmanship since I last saw them.

Beans on Toast opening Hell, and thousands turned up.

when it rained on friday and people piled indoors asap.  i was in the markets, and ended up in the Babylon tent.  the guys on stage, realising their luck was in, got the whole tent bouncing and grinning as it pissed down outside.

Hot Chip

Back of Beyond in the Common

the Chems

pretty much the whole weekend, actually!

FFS headlining the John Peel last night.

They had a tiny crowd for a headline performance, but there seems to be real chemistry between Franz and Sparks - they were clearly really enjoying themselves on stage and have some great fun songs.

Also, Everything Everything. Always liked them, but they've grown a real sense of showmanship since I last saw them.

Did you see EE both times? They were incredible. So much after No Reptiles in the tent.

Beans on Toast opening Hell, and thousands turned up.

when it rained on friday and people piled indoors asap.  i was in the markets, and ended up in the Babylon tent.  the guys on stage, realising their luck was in, got the whole tent bouncing and grinning as it pissed down outside.

Hot Chip

Back of Beyond in the Common

the Chems

pretty much the whole weekend, actually!

I couldn't believe how many were there for beans, it was absolutely heaving!

The unthanks first thing on the pyramid Saturday, blissfully good :)

An extremely appreciative crowd really helped there.  I was there randomly with a couple of others as I fancied doing more than just moulding round the camp and it was really nice.  I love a good orchestra, me.  Get your clogs off get your clogs off honey..

Vintage fucking Trouble!!!!!

A group of extremely talented musicians (especially the singer) who seem like they're on a high whilst performing live.

This.

Actually, this was a great year for taking a punt on unknowns and coming up golden.

Also thought Lonelady in Williams Green was great so early on Friday.

Playing the breakfast slot on Other on Sunday, Rival Sons really delivered the rock.

Stand out was Tommy Emmanuel in Acoustic on Saturday. I've never had a guitar so well played in front of me. Right on the barrier as well.

Pretty much everything I planned to see lived up to expectations.

Slaves (x2 JP & Hell, missed them on BBC stage), Buzzcocks closing Leftfield, Cassette Boy, Jeremy Hardy, Marcus Brigstocke (sp?), John Hegley,Gaz Brookfield, The Fall, Jungle.

The list of thigs I'm cross I missed is probably longer.