Your minor Glastonbury successes

johnmcga

Managing to finally see Mik Artistik after all you lot bang on about how good he is totally by accident on the Sunday. Made me really smile.

Stumbled across him on the Wednesday. Are my and my mates the only ones who doesn't find it funny in the slightest?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottle of water overnight in the freezer in the camper, put in the bottom of the Guardian bag against my back when walking about, ice cold water on demand into a 2 quid portable fan with built in water bottle, spray on face and neck when hot and hungover. Ice cold mist FTW.

A very very cheap yet equally as effective version of this.

mister-fan_1024x1024.jpg?v=1394074126

Edited by The Nal

Bottle of water overnight in the freezer in the camper, put in the bottom of the Guardian bag against my back when walking about, ice cold water on demand into a 2 quid portable fan with built in water bottle, spray on face and neck when hot and hungover. Ice cold mist FTW.

A very very cheap yet equally as effective version of this.

mister-fan_1024x1024.jpg?v=1394074126

cheaper than the £1.99 those cost?

well done

I got my one of those fans from Poundland or similar for (wait for it) a quid.

Unfortunately it was in my "random bits" carrier bag, along with a bottle of cough medicine which leaked over pretty much fucking everything in said bag. A quick rinse and wipe down saved most stuff but the fan was a goner. Never got to try it out. Definitely not a win. I could really have done with it on the Thursday.

Still, a result it was only one bag, or horribly sticky cough medicine goo over everything in rucksack nightmare would have ensued. Always double bag folks. Even if its just a rain precaution.

Having moved away from my friends to get a better spot for Caribou I get a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a guy and his brother who I'd stood next to watching him at the WHP in Manchester the October before. Lovely people, exchanged a few texts over the festival.

Having moved away from my friends to get a better spot for Caribou I get a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a guy and his brother who I'd stood next to watching him at the WHP in Manchester the October before. Lovely people, exchanged a few texts over the festival.

They're probably outside your bedroom window right now.

I only bought 1 drink from a bar in the entire festival. Bought cold mixers from all over the show & lots of our own rum all the way, Spent a small fortune on orange juice & coke.

Never got my 2 crates of cider from the car park, took them home. warm cider would have been shit anyway

Food intake/volume wasn't great, Ate a pie, mash, & peas twice from the pie saloon not far from the pyramid, (which was fucking awesome btw) & I recall a cooked breakfast from somewhere in/near Williams green at silly o'clock. & Slept for 2 days when I got back, so actually only had 3 meals in 7 days. Amazing il still alive