Anyone else got Glastonbury blues/comedown?

Matt42

Such an incredible weekend, but i've come home and I feel like total shit. I feel ill and my heads ringing

I'm wondering if this is either a delayed reaction to hangovers/drugs or just the fact that i'm tired? Either way i can't stop eating and I feel very disconnected from everything!

Seems the only thing which makes me feel better is watching Glastonbury coverage! So that's what i'm going to do all day!

Anyone else feeling / doing the same?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a smashing drive back, sun coming up just as I got in but I've felt like crap ever since. Wife's making me a big salad at the moment, I'm on shower no.3, just need a good sleep and should be right as rain tomorrow.

The cat didn't want to sit with me on the couch today, which whilst amusing (and entirely understandable) made me feel a bit sad!

Such an incredible weekend, but i've come home and I feel like total shit. I feel ill and my heads ringing

I'm wondering if this is either a delayed reaction to hangovers/drugs or just the fact that i'm tired? Either way i can't stop eating and I feel very disconnected from everything!

Seems the only thing which makes me feel better is watching Glastonbury coverage! So that's what i'm going to do all day!

I really want to watch some BBC footage but I actually think that will tip me over the edge rather than cheer me up.

Yes! Feel like I've got a hangover but only drank water last night. Completely wrecked legs from walking and dancing and exhausted.

It's always like this. A few good meals, plenty of drinks and full time coverage on telly.  That'll sort it.  

The memories will kick in soon and we'll all be smiling.

Starting too feel it now and haven't even left yet. Sat up East Campervan over looking site watching sun.

Just know the hoirs are ticking down and home time is soon approaching.

Are there still many people there? There always seems to be a few people up at stone circle for a couple days after the festival.

Once you lose reception on Worthy FM driving out of the site you know its really over and back to the real world. I feel much better that previous years though (although the talking self service till in Tesco earlier nearly sent me over the edge)

Pizza, red wine, ice cream, sleeping pills and a day off work tomorrow sunbathing in the park should sort me out.

Edited by rubenz

Our coach had a nightmare - heading the wrong way down the M5 resulting in us hitting traffic. Really suffered because of that...had a nightmare journey down (12 hours from London)...but the excitement kept me going. Today it almost tipped me over the edge.

I just can't handle the idea of real life starting again - hoping the extra days holiday tomorrow will help!

Was already shaky but get home and open my post to find Im being taxed even more and makes my recent payrise completely null and void

Thank fuck Im not back at work til Thursday, torn between wanting to cry or punching a hole in something.