Peeing on the land

sheffieldlady

The most pointless thing I saw was people going into the urinals but then just pissing against the opposite fence/hedge. The worst area I saw for open pissing was along the fence between sonic and wow stages, there were stewards telling them to stop but it didn't work at all!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a lighter note, one of the funnier things I saw at the festival was a guy who was incredibly hammered stumble into a urinal area mumbling to himself - 'I must not piss on the land' - he then preceded to wee half a metre away from the actual trough all down himself and on the floor. I gave him a little nudge forward and he was as good as gold.

those who pee in a bottle in the tent, do you carry it to the toilet? or just empty in the campsite? Curious as a non bottle pisser. :D

i take 2 lenor bottles in case i gotta go! , used them a few times, was camped in big ground... walked down the hill to the urinals in the morning and poured them in there... always done it , no problem

The only place they really need more toilets is around the other field and the ones between West Holts and Left field. Every other set I went to this year there weren't any queues and were generally pretty clean, with soap and hand sanitiser. But in that area there always seemed to be queues and they were disgusting.

Definitely need some more around Silver Hayes too. The worst queues for the toilets I suffered all weekend.

There was always big queues for the ones at the back of the Other Stage/Oxlyers, but then the ones at the bottom of Park Home would often be empty. They weren't as easy to see from the Other Stage as they usually are though. They were the cleanest I'd used them this year.

Definitely need some more around Silver Hayes too. The worst queues for the toilets I suffered all weekend.

There was always big queues for the ones at the back of the Other Stage/Oxlyers, but then the ones at the bottom of Park Home would often be empty. They weren't as easy to see from the Other Stage as they usually are though. They were the cleanest I'd used them this year.

I'm sure before they got rid of all the portaloos there used to be a set at the other stage silver Hayes junction though I might have mis remembered.

I was actually so impressed by the lack of people weeing on the land. I've been to other festivals where that's just the norm because toilet provision is so bad. BST in Hyde Park last summer was just lines of men along any surface they could find!

So, in comparison, I think Glasto does pretty well.

On Friday night we were by the hell stage over by the left side of the stage a guy came over and asked one of my mates to move do he could pee at the boards. She went off at him. He got in a right huff "that's a great festival spirit" all that shit and he then walked 5 yards away and peed there. The loos were only a few meters away!!! But worse was at the top of kidney mead a gut dropped his tent 4 meters from the urinal entrance took out his lad and pusses in the hedge. 4 meters!!!!!!!!

I know the rubbish was mentioned earlier in the thread but for some reason this year in particular has really resonated with me about the state the place is left in...

Just read this as well in the Guardian, it's actually a sobering thought that elements of the site are treated with fucking contempt with the way 'we' (collectively as the festival goers) leave it in

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/jul/01/glastonburys-rubbish-green-ethos-ruin-festival-worthy-farm-tents

Edited by Field Commander Jefferson

it was better than previous years....

but still saw a lot of people weeing against things, to the side of the other stage, behind random sheds in the evening, 

also up at park there was a women who was helping her boyfriend and his friend wee into a cup by holding their members, they put them on the floor after and then kicked them over. 

Also at the other stage before Ben howard a guy wee'd into a cup and then walked to a space where he wasn't standing and put the cup down and left it. good effort mate.....

Still annoying!