Suede

ltfckimbo

Thought they were awesome. Really surprised just how good Brett's voice is these days, sounds brilliant and the guy had so much energy, really seed to be enjoying it

... And caught the last 15 minutes of PSB so good night...

.... And caught the first five songs of moody blues before suede

suede blew everyone else away for me. Amazing set from the lads and I got hold of Bretts sweaty body.

fucking Fab night.Epic weekend.

I was watching on TV and thought to myself "I bet he's a bit sweaty" when he was down with the crowd on the several occasions he went down. He put so much into that performance. Brilliant.

Good speed?

Know your glasto site! 20 minutes to get from acoustic to JP if you go up the top of the Acoustic field , then across the top of the pyramid then down, then enter Jp from the hill side, and we got right to the from with 10 minutes to spare!

PSB finished later than Suede so popped to the glade to watch the last song and encore (yuri and Everest if I remember correctly?)

Must admit I was quite surprised how few people there were for PSB, I thought it would be rammed but it wasn't and we could still get inside the area when we go there

Must admit I was quite surprised how few people there were for PSB, I thought it would be rammed but it wasn't and we could still get inside the area when we go there

Hmm. The efests review said this 

"Both Neville Staples and Public Service Broadcasting had packed Avalon and The Glade respectively"

Read more at http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/15/150628a.shtml#pQs8JF4o0r35g73Q.99

PSB was packed at the start, couldn't get in at all. Think a few people left early to do a headliner swap so we managed to get in properly after a while

Interesting that. I'd have expected the second half of their set to be the busiest give it didn't clash with anyone major really. Anyway, well done for getting to see Suede & PSB, I bet that was one amazing night

There's a part of me that regrets not seeing Mothership Returns but, in the end, I couldn't resist Suede and they were absolutely incredible.

I only saw both sets on tv, but they both looked fuckin ace. You wouldn't have put a foot wrong with either!

Was looking foward to this so much beforehand and they were top class. Was great being on a smaller stage with Suede fans rather than seeing them on a big stage with a mix of people not interested. I lost my voice after this gig, still can't talk properly, what a sing along. Only complaint is they didn't get a longer set. Could have smashed through a 2 hour set!

There's a part of me that regrets not seeing Mothership Returns but, in the end, I couldn't resist Suede and they were absolutely incredible.

Exactly this. was fully intending to go to Mothership, in the end just couldn't help it, went to Suede alone and sang my heart out, incredible show, no regrets. I'll watch Mothership on iplayer in my PJs tomorrow :-)