Kanye West

seumasbeathan

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Since Kanye got announced for Glastonbury I've become aware of him after previously knowing nothing. And now I wonder, is he autistic? This isn't intended to be a jibe, so apologies if it offends, but it's a genuine question. This question must have been been previously raised, no?

maybe by morons who have absolutely no clue about Kanye West, or autism.

he's about as far from autistic as you could possibly get.

First of all, thank you Taylor for being so gracious and giving me this award this evening. I often think back to the first day I met you, also. I think about when I'm in the grocery store with my daughter and I have a really great conversation about fresh juice and at the end, they say, "Oh, you're not that bad after all."

He's essentially the Alan Partridge of Hip Hop

First of all, thank you Taylor for being so gracious and giving me this award this evening. I often think back to the first day I met you, also. I think about when I'm in the grocery store with my daughter and I have a really great conversation about fresh juice and at the end, they say, "Oh, you're not that bad after all."

He's essentially the Alan Partridge of Hip Hop

Brilliant! :lol: