Stornoway

ImGonnaLive4eva

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 4:48 PM, Drinky said:

Their Twitter activity today seems to heavily imply they'll be appearing somewhere at the festival this year (at the very least in the Crows Nest).

Hope they play, I expect them too, they are true Glasto regulars, and Crows Nest regulars moreover. Still love watching the youtube video of them lugging their kit up the hill to get tho the Crows Nest

Also enjoyed them when they played the Other Stage, great band to chill out and watch on a sunny afternoon relaxing with a pear cider, makes me feel all is well with the world!

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, mr gumby said:

Saw this morning that Stornoway are calling it a day after some shows in the spring. Seen them twice at glasto, at BBC introducing and the Other stage, and they were terrific both times. Pity. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154694505981777&id=46266046776

Oh no - thats such a shame. I was at the BBC introducing slot all those years ago - watching from the side of the stage, also saw them on teh other and Acoustic other years - really are my guilty pleasure

Sad times :-(

1 hour ago, mr gumby said:

Saw this morning that Stornoway are calling it a day after some shows in the spring. Seen them twice at glasto, at BBC introducing and the Other stage, and they were terrific both times. Pity. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154694505981777&id=46266046776

A real shame :( A last Glastonbury show would be brilliant.

22 minutes ago, The life of Pablo said:

Saw them for the first time in 2011 on the Pyramid stage, Fell in love with them. 
Hopefully will be at Glastonbury next year, considering they were one of the finalists in the 2009 Emerging Talent Competition. 

I fear not, their 'last tour' seems to finish in Oxford which seems a fitting way to close their Stornaway days