Weather

Jim_

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather has definitely improved on most forecasts since the start of the week. Stv had a quick outlook and there will only be snap showers not too heavy and they look to be all during the morning which makes it perfect for campers. Thursdays actually looking a cracker along with sunday

Edited by brady92

Seems like the bulk of the rain is going to be in the early hours of Friday morning and then some intermittent showers throughout the afternoon but nothing severe. From the forecasts I've seen the rain seems to be moving closer to Thursday generally that the weekend now.

This was just posted on T in the parks facebook, good news for all you going this year! looks beautiful, gutted im not going :( 

TCPUy6k.jpg

I saw that post. Not that I have ever built stages at large festivals before but that does look awfy "bare" a stage for "1 sleep to go" does it not?

Seems like the bulk of the rain is going to be in the early hours of Friday morning and then some intermittent showers throughout the afternoon but nothing severe. From the forecasts I've seen the rain seems to be moving closer to Thursday generally that the weekend now.

Thats good for everyone obviously bar Thursday campers.

I saw that post. Not that I have ever built stages at large festivals before but that does look awfy "bare" a stage for "1 sleep to go" does it not?

Exactly my thought.. with only 2 days to go until music, you would have thought they would have the lighting rigs up and running and the sound desk all wired up.

Presume this was taken some time ago - just to look pretty in the (rare) sunshine ;)

Edited by Cammers

Thats good for everyone obviously bar Thursday campers.

Exactly my thought.. with only 2 days to go until music, you would have thought they would have the lighting rigs up and running and the sound desk all wired up.

Presume this was taken some time ago - just to look pretty in the (rare) sunshine ;)

Thats my initial thought, probably taken earlier in the week. But even with that, it doesn't look anything like the photo doing the rounds

Sunday 2012 makes that pic look like the Sahara. If it was 2012 it was sat morning .The rain came as the headliners finished . New order in my case. Then it turned to somme. But wetter.

Aye it looks like it because you can still see grass. Zero grass come Sunday morning