Friend lost ticket

Gacheezbo

So my friend's stepbrother was bringing his ticket round to his house and unknowingly dropped/lost the ticket. Everyone's worst nightmare. 

Is it worth my friend trying to get in with email confirmation/bank statement/shit load of ID/screenshot of registration?

Or is it a lost cause and he should pray for some good Samaritan to deliver the lost ticket to his house?

Many thanks!

My friend lost her ticket in 2013, we risked it and went with printed out confirmations etc but she wasn't allowed in. We walked around the whole festival talked to everyone we could find but still couldn't get her in. Got there at 4am Wed and eventually at 11pm a nice steward snuck her in via an Oxfam entrance. Its up to you if you want to take the chance! 

My friend dropped hers by the car and didnt realise until we were about to go through the gate. Luckily someone saw us panicking trying to find it, and they had picked up the ticket and were going to hand it in. But they gave it to us as it was clearly our friends photo on the ticket. That was a lucky day

UPDATE: My friend did indeed wait by the letter box all day instead of coming to mine at the time arranged, and low and behold, a good Samaritan posted them! (So don't know what those down votes were for  :sarcastic:)

Happy festival y'all!

So happy to hear that! Not everyone out there is a git. Happy festival :)