Coach Arrival Times

Gucci Piggy

I'm no help, Will, but didn't want you to have no replies! I hope someone clever can answer. If it's a See Coach, then I wouldn't be surprised if there is no formal arrival time. It's charter, rather than scheduled, so they may work purely on a departure time and then you get there when you get there. Of course, like so often, I could be way wrong!

Ben

Pretty sure there isn't. The coaches simply can't guarantee an arrival time.

Last year when I got the coach back (to Cardiff) it turned up 2 hours late and took over 3 hours to get back, which is twice as long as it took going the other way on the Wednesday - that was because of the traffic.

If you're able to, get an open ticket. Or book a time much later than you'd normally guess and be prepared to wait around in Lincoln for a while if the coach is actually quick getting back.

I don't understand what you're asking

What time you'll be arriving where?

Was wanting to know what time I'll be arriving back in Lincoln on Monday (I know my departure time from Glastonbury), because I then need a train from Lincoln to where I actually live.

As everyone's said, though, doesn't look like there's a way to find out. My coach home last year was hours late anyway so tbh it probably wouldn't be much help.

I was going to get an open train, but the problem was which station to get the train to. My closest is Sc**thorpe, but there are only trains like every three hours, so if I miss one I'll be waiting ages for the next. Other option is Doncaster, which is less convenient, but there are trains like every half hour, so if I can't find out my arrival time I'll probably go with an open ticket to Doncaster.

Thanks for the help, guys :) And thank you Ben for taking pity on me!

Was wanting to know what time I'll be arriving back in Lincoln on Monday (I know my departure time from Glastonbury), because I then need a train from Lincoln to where I actually live.

As everyone's said, though, doesn't look like there's a way to find out. My coach home last year was hours late anyway so tbh it probably wouldn't be much help.

I was going to get an open train, but the problem was which station to get the train to. My closest is Sc**thorpe, but there are only trains like every three hours, so if I miss one I'll be waiting ages for the next. Other option is Doncaster, which is less convenient, but there are trains like every half hour, so if I can't find out my arrival time I'll probably go with an open ticket to Doncaster.

Thanks for the help, guys :) And thank you Ben for taking pity on me!

Ah! Well yeah the main thing is when you're leaving the site.

If you've not booked anything I would go to Bristol and get a  train from there if possible, will be able to get a bus from the site to there for £20 without booking

Ah! Well yeah the main thing is when you're leaving the site.

If you've not booked anything I would go to Bristol and get a train from there if possible, will be able to get a bus from the site to there for £20 without booking

Ah nah I've got a coach package. Lincoln isn't far from me, it's an easy journey, just wondered if there was any way to know when I'll arrive.

My mates are planning to camp near the Park and will be there at the crack of dawn, I need them to save space for me but no idea when my coach is going to arrive by - departing  WEDS 6.20 am from Oxford 

Not overly helpful but you really should of given them your tent to put up for you!

Park fills up really quickly IIRC but one tent should be grand, get them to pitch in a way they can all move a bit and create a new space.

Not overly helpful but you really should of given them your tent to put up for you!

Park fills up really quickly IIRC but one tent should be grand, get them to pitch in a way they can all move a bit and create a new space.

They are coming from London otherwise I would have! :)

They say they heading for that field behind the Park stage that faces into where Arcadia now sits? Me and another mate are arrving with two 3 man tents hopefully we will be ok. :)

They are coming from London otherwise I would have! :)

They say they heading for that field behind the Park stage that faces into where Arcadia now sits? Me and another mate are arrving with two 3 man tents hopefully we will be ok. :)

I still would of made them take it ha

You'll def get close to them like, just maybe not right beside them

I'm on the coach to/from Lincoln, for onward train travel to 'Grim'sby

last year the coach to Doncaster with national express was approx. 4 1/2 hours

I'm estimating that it will take around the same time seen as it is the same mileage

coach departs glasto at 12:00, so should all being well be in Lincoln latest 5pm on Monday

ive played it safe and just bought an off peak return for an extra few quid

my train is either 17:22 or 20:02 to Grimsby, thought I might be cutting it fine for the 17:22.

hope that kinda helps you

I'm on the coach to/from Lincoln, for onward train travel to 'Grim'sby

last year the coach to Doncaster with national express was approx. 4 1/2 hours

I'm estimating that it will take around the same time seen as it is the same mileage

coach departs glasto at 12:00, so should all being well be in Lincoln latest 5pm on Monday

ive played it safe and just bought an off peak return for an extra few quid

my train is either 17:22 or 20:02 to Grimsby, thought I might be cutting it fine for the 17:22.

hope that kinda helps you

Yeah those are the same trains going to Sc**thorpe. Loads of trains to Doncaster betweet 17:22 and 20:02, which is why I'm considering going there instead. Guess if we miss the 17:22 we can just go get food or something.