Worthy FM

Dog Burger

To listen to it on your phone, don't do it via the web.  Use a streaming app.  Here are instructins for Android (KitKat):

1. Download 'Tunein Radio' and open it.

2. Options button (top left.)

3. 'My profile.'

4.  Set up an account.  Easiest way is to just login via your Google or Facebook account.

5.  'Home' > 'Browse' > 'Top Podcasts'

6.  Subscribe to any one podcast at random.'

7.  'Options' > 'My profile' > 'Add Custom Url'

8.  Enter the following in the box: http://s10.voscast.com:10196/

Job done.  It's a bit clunky to set it up like this, but it seems to work well once you've done it.  iOS and other versions of Android should be a variation on the above.  The stream is a few seconds behind the stream from my laptop.

To listen to it on your phone, don't do it via the web.  Use a streaming app.  Here are instructins for Android (KitKat):

1. Download 'Tunein Radio' and open it.

2. Options button (top left.)

3. 'My profile.'

4.  Set up an account.  Easiest way is to just login via your Google or Facebook account.

5.  'Home' > 'Browse' > 'Top Podcasts'

6.  Subscribe to any one podcast at random.'

7.  'Options' > 'My profile' > 'Add Custom Url'

8.  Enter the following in the box: http://s10.voscast.com:10196/

Job done.  It's a bit clunky to set it up like this, but it seems to work well once you've done it.  iOS and other versions of Android should be a variation on the above.  The stream is a few seconds behind the stream from my laptop.

Cheers got it working on this. Getting in the mood now!

Don't ever feel like I can start packing until WorthyFM comes online :D

Thanks for the tip on Tunein Radio to, the website player was little clunky on my phone and the URl wouldn't work in other applications oddly.

Edited by LondonTom

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/05/2016 at 4:03 PM, danbailey80 said:

Would love to listen to past recent years, not just highlights but the whole day! Any chance of this happening?

The problem with this is the music licensing. The bandwidth wouldn't be an issue, and we'd personally really like a listen again feature, but to put the full shows up we'd have to buy PRS licenses (and possibly others) for the whole year, when currently we're just licensed for online broadcast for the festival itself. We could chop out just our presenters talking and put that online, but it would take ages and be really boring. So yes, it's something we're looking into this year for sure, and if we got the licensing sorted it'd probably be trivial to do technically (we have a recording of every show from every year dating back years now), but licensing is the sticking point. Will have an ask of people again so we can look into it some more.