Phone Charging at the Lock Ups

rottencrotch

Hiya, 

Thought I'd give you lot a heads up on this - we'll be charging phones and battery packs again this year at Pennards & John Peel Lock Ups.  Unlike the last few years it's now going to be £4 a pop for a full charge to be paid upfront. You can check them in, leave your items for a few hours and then pick them back up fully charged. 

Any questions please give me a shout - I'll be onsite from tomorrow afternoon :)

Hiya,

Thought I'd give you lot a heads up on this - we'll be charging phones and battery packs again this year at Pennards & John Peel Lock Ups. Unlike the last few years it's now going to be £4 a pop for a full charge to be paid upfront. You can check them in, leave your items for a few hours and then pick them back up fully charged.

Any questions please give me a shout - I'll be onsite from tomorrow afternoon :)

Do you need to bring plugs / cables etc? X

We have lots and lots of cables (as well as official iPhone chargers) however you can always supply your own. If you have an iPhone 5/6 this is probably a good idea as these are often over subscribed. 

If anyone is taking the very old phones with them I'd suggest taking the charger too as occasionally ours don't work. 

A wee heads up - it takes longer than normal to fully charge the phones due to the power being supplied via generator and not mains. 

We have lots and lots of cables (as well as official iPhone chargers) however you can always supply your own. If you have an iPhone 5/6 this is probably a good idea as these are often over subscribed.

If anyone is taking the very old phones with them I'd suggest taking the charger too as occasionally ours don't work.

A wee heads up - it takes longer than normal to fully charge the phones due to the power being supplied via generator and not mains.

Great thank you. One more question :) is it okay to charge up powerbars or is its just phones only?